Smut for a cheerleader/Craig's pov

God Tweek look so hot it made me want to crush him till he begged for more. I pulled my fingers out and and unbuttoned my pants as I couldn't wait to be inside him. "T-that's n-not going t-to fit!" Tweek gasped at my size and whimpered, and he panted a bit "Trust me it's fine" I said trying to calm him down as I began to slowly enter him

"C-CRAIG IT HURTS!" Tweek cried as he gripped to the bed sheets tight. "Shhh it's ok" I stopped and let him adjust as his face was faced the other way. Tweek began to move a bit as soft sweet moans came from his mouth, "Ah~ Craig...so b-big~" I growled lowly and thrusted hard into his tight hole that felt amazing, "UH!~ DADDY!~"

Tweek's pov
Craig was so big in me it felt so good as he pounded hard into me, "Daddy faster!~" Craig picked up the pace as I because a moaning mess with his dick balls deep in me. "AH!~ OH GOD!~" It felt amazing as I felt so high off of pleasure. Craig pulled out slowly as I whimpered but he soon slammed back in hard and immediately hitting my prostate which sent me into shock as my back arched and unholy moans came out loudly and crazily, "C-CRAIG IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!~~" I scratched up Craig's back as I screamed and cried his name, and it felt like I was in heaven.

I was close and I could feel it as my body feels hot and Craig slamming hard in me it felt so great, "I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!~~~" I couldn't help it everything was so good. "I love you too Tweekers~" Craig said as he kissed my neck and with a hard thrust I came hard all over the bed as Craig came in me his hot liquid filling me up and making me drool.

Craig's pov
That was fucking amazing I looked at Tweek who was panting hard and still moaning a bit I soon pulled out as loud moans came from my Tweek I bet he loved it a lot.

Hey loves hope you enjoy this little smut and comment if I should do a bonus.