Chapter 1

It had been 18 years since Raven had been in Riverdale. After her father was murdered she swore to never return. Yet here she was on the tracks of the Southside. The girl grinned to herself as she revved her bike and drove to Sunnyside trailer park.

"Home sweet home." She whispered as her foot crossed into the trailer and she threw the keys to the side. Raven had never been one for organisation and so decided to procrastinate and unpack in the morning. Immediately making her way to the bedroom, she closed her eyes and collapsed on the bed.

Only to fall on top of someone.

"SHIT WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT OF MY TRAILER YOU IDIOT" She screamed whilst standing above his body.

"Woah, Princess calm down! Your drunk, this is my trailer."

Raven furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she left the room and checked the trailers number again, "no sorry sir this is mine, I even have the keys, look." She jangled them about in front of his face as he'd followed the girl.

"I dunno who gave you those keys but looks like we are sharing." He smirked whilst holding up his keys for them to both see too.

In fact now that the lights were on he looked vaguely familiar.

"Forsythe?" She whispered stepping closer and scrutinising his face for a flaw. "Damn you aged well."

His laughter echoed off of the trailer walls as he pulled the girl into a hug ignoring the increase of his heart rate as he realised just how beautiful she'd gotten. "Ray! I didn't recognise you, your still the only one who knows me as Forsythe."

Both chuckled as she returned the embrace then stepped back to admire the view, Raven had always been into more mature men but never had she thought she'd get butterflies seeing her Dad's old best friend. FP was obviously uncomfortable as he scanned her up and down then cleared his throat, "um beer?"

The girl shrugged no and sank onto the sofa with a small smile, "wow you redecorated I see." Now that the lights had been switched on the discarded bottles and drugs were easy to see scattered on the floor. "Yeah, well, yeah, kinda, there's a reason-" Raven cut him off with a quick "it's okay, no need to explain." As he was struggling to come up with an excuse.

She began to pick up the rubbish and stuff it into a trash bag whilst wondering why her father had given her the keys to FP's trailer. "You don't need to do that." The man said quite enjoying the advantage of Raven not knowing he was checking her out. Her silver hair fell across her face as she straightened up and gave him the defiant look he'd missed so much, "Forsythe Pendleton Jones I, I live here too now, I will not live in a trailer that closely resembles a garbage truck."

Both of them carried on the staring competition until she decided her hair was annoying her and stuck out the bottom lip to blow it out of the way. Of course with her rivals sense of humour he broke eye contact and began to chuckle, whilst watching her straight face turn into a cheeky grin. "We will both clean up in the morning, princess, we both procrastinate so there's no reason to start now."

Sighing in defeat, Raven chucked the trash bag to the side and headed towards the spare bedroom falling onto the bed and passing out almost immediately
---------
Raven was woken up by the smell of burnt toast. After throwing on some denim shorts and an oversized hoodie she cautiously stepped outside of the room only to be met by an exasperated FP. "Fucking toaster" he grumbled, whilst wafting the smell out of the door with a dirty tea towel. The girl rolled her eyes and walked over to the kitchen where she examined the area and realised he'd had the toaster on full power. Idiot. 

"Forsythe I've found the problem" she spoke as his head shot up and he noticed her for the first time. She didn't miss the way his eyes quickly flickered up and down her tanned legs. "What is it? Nothing in this place wants to work" silence filled the room as she merely pointed to the setting on 10 and broke into a fit of giggles.

"Honestly you should at least know how to use a toaster." A light blush spread across FP's sharp cheekbones as he looked at the floor and let out a low chuckle. "Shit, my bad."

----------------------------

After a few hours that morning the trailer was cleaned up, with the help of FP, and Raven decided to head to the Wyrm. As she approached the bar a low whistle escaped an oncomers lips but before the boy could say a thing as he placed his hand on her hip she twisted his arm behind his back and in one fluent movement had him pressed against a stool in an extremely uncomfortable looking position.

"I swear to Satan if you say what's a pretty girl like you doing in this bar-" she growled. He let out a whimper and didn't move in fear of breaking his arm. "Say sorry for touching me." Raven whispered as if speaking to a child.

"Sorry for touching you." He repeated whilst his mates called for him at the other table. Listening to their shouts she released his arm and stepped away saying "it's your turn Sweet Pea."

The bar erupted as he walked back to his table and half of the older mens laughs filled the room.

The chair squeaked as Raven took a seat and struck up a conversation with the bar lady who's name was Toni. "So how long do you plan on staying with the King of the serpents?"
She asked after hearing about what had happened the night before.

With her eyebrows furrowed in concentration whilst she swirled the remains of her cola in the glass, Raven responded with 'until I get a job and enough money to get my own home."

FP's face was set in a frown as he overheard the girls conversation.

AN: I've restarted and edited this chapter, hope it was good enough😉M x