- prelogue -

"sEuNgcHeOllLlLlL~~~" junhui said, drunk and tired.
"what the fuck do you want jun?" the eldest asked.
"dO yOu lOvE mEeEE~???" junhui replied, squeezing seungcheol's arm.
"noOoO~" seungcheol imitated him, rolling his eyes and pushing junhui off of him.
"junhui i swear to jisoos i will drop kick you if you dare touch my man seungcheol again." jeonghan threatened, slightly drunk.
"diD sOmEbOdY sAy mE nAaAamE??" asked jisoo, who was squinting through the wine glass.
"why are buildings called buildings when they've already been built?" seungkwan asked, the scar on his forehead a reminder of not to smash anymore glass bottles on his head when drunk ever again.
"is water wet?" he asked himself again.
"alright guys maybe we should start heading back." minghao said, refusing to drink any of the alcohol and shifting uncomfortably in his seat.
"tHe fUck dO yOu mEaN mInGhAoO~? wE jUsT gOt hErE~" junhui said.
"WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 2 HOURS NOW!" minghao yelled at the elder one, who was clearly too drunk to understand a thing being said.
"fInE lEt's gO hOoOme..." junhui said, yawning.
then, suddenly, he collapsed to the ground.
"fuck."
"i think he had too many drinks again."
"minghao, it's your turn to carry him back."
minghao sighed and grabbed junhui's legs, which were still dangling off his chair.
"come on buddy, let's go." minghao said.
as he carried junhui to the car, he could hear his soft snores, and almost killed himself clambering down a flight of stairs.
— —
"okay, no more pubs for junhui." scolded minghao loudly so the others could hear, as he climbed into the car with junhui still in his arms.
"agreed." the others said in unison.
and with that, they drove off back to their dorms.