Chapter 31: Finally

My heart race as I stared at my phone that lay upon my coffee table. I couldn't sit still as I watched it; I was really nervous and like I said before, I tend to maake random movement when I'm nervous.

C'mon, just fucking call him I thought to myself over and over. 

But what if he doesn't wanna talk? Another side of me would say. What if he's still mad?

I groaned and sat up against the couch. I can't make a simple fucking call. It was 5:00 pm, and I've been trying to build up the courage to do this all day.

"I'm fucking pathetic" I scolded myself. "You know what... I'm just gonna do it and get it over with.'

I lunged for the phone and called August's number quickly so that I wouldn't back out this time.

Shit shit shit I thought to myself as the beeping began.

He picked up after the fourth ring.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Uh, hi August" I spoke.

"Whatchu want?" he responded. I noted the hint of attitude in his tone and that just made me even more nervous.

"Uh, I uh, wiill you... will you, um, will you come over?"

"Uhh... I'm kinda at the movies right now... I can come over after...I guess."

"Oh. good" I smiled. "Because I have some important things to say."

"Yea, you better" he muttered. I couldn't tell if he wanted me to hear that or not. "anyway, I gotta go, I'll see you in a few hours... bye."

"Bye, August."

August's POV

I sighed as I slid my phone back into my varsity jacket.

"Who was that?" Mama asked. She and Melvin looked at me with puzzled looks plastered on their faces.

"Nobody. Let's just watch our movie."

Ever since mama and I made up, we been spending more time together to build up our relationship - and to tell the truth, I really enjoyed it. I guess this whole make-up thing ain't as bad as I thought it'd be, and hey, we ain't argued once.

Mel, Ma, and I made our way into our movie room and situated ourselves in some seats on the top row. However, as the trailers played followed by the movie, I couldn't help but think the whole time what Danielle must need to talk to me about. Did she wanna apologize? I mean if she do we can be straight I guess, but other than that, I don't know what she could possibly need me there for.

Danielle's POV

Within the few hours that I waited for August to come, I decided that I should beautify myself, so I'd taken a shower, brushed my teeth, picked out a casual outfit that brought out my ass and boobs (you gotta do what you gotta do), scrunched my hair, and done my makeup on point. I wanna look good for when he comes.

The beautifying only took me over an hour, so for the rest of the time that I waited for August, I lounged in the leaving room continuing the "Orange Is The New Black" series. As I nearly reached the end of second episode I was watching, I heard a knocking at my door.

"Oh shit" I whispered. If I was nervous on the phone, I was a wreck right now.

Play it cool I thought to myself as I hopped up from my seat and went to the door, opening it to.... Cliff?

I sighed in annoyance and rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want?"

"I wanted to talk to you." He said.

"Look, this ain't the time, and I'm not ready to speak to you or hear from you. I suggest you leave."

"C'mon Danielle, give me a chance to-"

We were distracted by the sound of tires rolling slowly along the road. We looked over to a car stopping at the sidecurb... August's car.

I looked back at Cliff. "You should leave."

He sucked his teeth in. "Whatever man, talk to me when you not stubborn as hell." he walked off as August got out the car and I gaped my mouth in shock... he really got the nerve to tell me I'm stubborn?

August looked at Cliff confusedly as they passed each other up, but Cliff didn't look back and instead just kept walking off angrily, his head hanging and his hands shoved in his pockets.. August shook his head and made his way up the driveway, each step he took making my heart beat more and more.

"Uh, hey" he greeted when he finally approached.

"Let's go inside" I suggested. He followed me through the front door and we stood in the open space between the living room and the kitchen.

"So what'd you need me here for?" He asked.

"Cause... I uh, I..." I hesitated for a moment and bit my lip as I looked at him. He watched me confusedly with a cocked eyebrow, waiting for me to say something, but it was verbally and physically impossible for me to get my words together.

Instead, I felt a heat-in-the-moment urge fall over me, and that's when I couldn't control myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and collided my lips against his, his hands holding me at my waist as he kissed me right back. His lips were so thick and plump and soft (they tasted like popcorn, too) against mine, of which I'd glossed just for him beforehand. He worked his hand up my body and ran his fingers through my hair, while the other hand descended down to my ass, which he'd grabbed and made me yelp at first. He chuckled against my lips and we continued our makeout session, which began to get more and more intense by the second.

The only pause we took was when I grabbed his wrest and led him to my room, where you know what happened.

-----------------------------------------------------

IT FINALLY HAPPENED Y'ALL

So watcha think?

This is my own story and even I'm annoyed by Cliff

BTW I'd just like to note that in no way am I judgmental towards homosexuals. I respect any sexuality, and the only way I don't like Cliff is because of his actions, not 'cause of who he is in terms of sexuality. I'd just like to make that clear before I get any comments attacking me and shit