Chapter 10

Heyyo minna-san! Arigato minna for reading my story i appreciate it a lot. I dedicate this chapter to chello_8893 because she has THEE BEST, and i mean THEE BEST, fairy tail stories ( especially her new gale fanfic The Shrimp and The Dragon) Anyways you should check her stories out, you wont be able to stop reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time Skip 1 month later)

Gajeel P.O.V

It has been one month since Levy has been in a coma. The doctor told us that she'll only be in a coma for only about 2 days to a week. 2 days to a week my ass. After the first week that Levy has been in the hospital, all of us stayed in the hospital with her but after 2 weeks Gray and Juvia stopped going to the hospital, but would show up in the hospital here and there. Erza and Jellal completely stopped coming where as Natsu and Lucy would come at least once a day. And as for me, I practically slept at the hospital with Rin but only went home to take a shower. But, all of us came to the hospital because the doctor said that Levy has been showing signs of getting up. As we all gathered into Levy's hospital room, Master Makarov and the doctor were there with Levy already.

"So, is Levy REALLY gonna wake up?" I said emphasizing "really".

"Quiet child, Levy's chest has been beating regularly, so she'll be fine." Said Master.

A couple minutes passed, she still didn't wake up, a whole hour passed and she still didn't wake up, as I was about to go back home, I heard Levy coughing and open her eyes. All at once, everyone surrounded her. Lucy was crying with tears of happiness, Juvia was LITERALLY flooding the room, and Erza just smiled. I ran to Levy and hugged her and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Ga-ga-jeel...... Your k-k-inda.....cru-sh-i-i-ng me-e...."

"Oh, Gihi, sorry."

"C'mon guys, lets leave them alone." Said Lucy shooing everyone else outside the room.

I gave a thankful nod to Lucy and turned around to look at Levy. She looked back at me and smiled her lovely smile. Oh boy, how I missed that smile. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek and she started quietly sobbing on my shoulders.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever, leave me alone like that."

"How long was I out?"

"A year." I said trying to hold my giggles.

"A YEAR?!??!??!!??!!"

"Nah, I'm just kidding. It was only a month."

"Oh," she said with a sadden expression," What happened when I was in my coma?"

"Not much, Master Makarov didn't let us come to school until you were awake and healthy."

"Oh wow. What about your classes?!?!! Surely Master didn't let you guys off the hook for not doing homework."

"Yeah he did let us off the hook. That old man's nice ya know."

"Yeah he is."

A nurse came in the room and said that visiting hours were over and told me kindly to leave. I kissed Levy goodbye and told her that I was taking good care of Rin for her. She smiled and kissed me back but with more passion and some tongue. I just smirked and headed out the door.

Levy P.O.V

I woke up hearing very familiar voices around my hospital bed.

"Shhhhh, quiet, your gonna wake the baby up." Said a feminine voice.

"Im...already...up...." I said sleepily.

"YASSSSSSS. SHE'S FINALLY AWAKE." Bellowed a blond-haired girl.

I sat upright on my bed so fast, I almost hit the light that hangs over you when your in the hospital.

"Lu-chan......its too early..."

"Levy-chan," purred Lucy," your boyfriend is here."

I shot a glance towards my right were all of my friends stood. Gajeel smirked at me and winked, which made my heart flutter. They had their school uniforms on, but Gajeel's uniform was unbuttoned 2 buttons down which was very sexy, and showed his chest. His tie was also loosely tied around his neck and his hair was in a low pony tail. His appearance gave him the " bad boy" look and I thought it looked very seductive. We all talked for a bit until they had to leave for school. After they all left, I was once alone in my hospital room.

At 5:00 in the afternoon, they all came back and they brought take-out dinner for me to eat.

"So how was school today minna-san?"

"Oh not much. Natsu and Gray got beat up by Erza for running in the halls again." Said Lucy.

"Whatever." Said Gray.

"Yeah, and then they started crying and holding their heads. It was super hilarious." Said Gajeel trying to stifle a laugh.

"Watcha say, iron freak." Said Gray.

"I said, you and pinky, are a bunch of girls."

"ITS NOT PINK, ITS SALMON!!!!!" Erupted Natsu.

"Don't.You.Dare.Start.A.Fight.Here. Because you won't see tomorrow moron trio." Said Erza with a scary voice.

"A-a-a-ye, s-sir." Said the trio, acting like best buddies.

They rest of us started erupting in laughter and then the Doctor came and talked to us and said that Levy will be discharged tomorrow now that she has gotten better and has awoken. We talked till it was 10 o'clock and then the nurse came in and said that visiting times were over. When they left the room, Gajeel stayed after them and talked to me for a bit.

"Hey shrimp." He said in his masculine tone of voice that I missed so much, and yearned to hear.

"Hi Gajeel."

"Well, I just stayed for a bit to tell you that I got a letter in the mail from you parents in Crocus."

I gasped, I forgot that my parents had to stay in Crocus because of the train. And they said that they would come back in a month!! And it has already been a month! Gajeel pulled a note out of his pocket and gave it to me.

It read,

Dear Levy and Rin,

Hello!!! How are you guys doing?? Dad and I are having a great time at Crocus. We stayed in their 5-star hotel with a casino and a hot resort and spa. We are very sorry for leaving you and Rin alone but we are coming home tomorrow night! Yes we are finally coming home. Make sure the house is clean and no parties were thrown ok. See you tomorrow.

Love, Mom and Dad

"Well, pack your things tonight and move back to your house tomorrow ok? And tell Rin not to say anything to my parents."

"Ok. But if I can't stay at your house I won't be able to see you, sleep with you, tickle you, have se-" And as if on cue, the nurse came in and said that all the visitors in the hospital as left, and that Gajeel needs to leave. Gajeel kissed my forehead before exiting out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmmmmm. What was Gajeel gone say??? well anyways GOMENASI for not updating. Schools coming in like 2 weeks or so so ill try to update as much as possible till then, stay fabulous my fairies<3