Chapter 23-5SOS and Lisa

LISAS POV

I was beginning to hyperventilate and Calum could tell.

"Calm down. They'll love you, i promise" he gave me a reassuring smile.

They all walked in and Calum stood to meet them.

"Hey" he greeted and they did their little manly bro hug thing.

"Where did you go? We brought you back lunch by the way" i recognized his voice as Ashton, i think.

"I was helping out a friend" he glanced back at me and their eyes followed his. All of a sudden Ashton pushed Calum aside and walked up to me. He grabbed my hand and sat next to me.

"Who might you be, beautiful?" he asked.

"Li-Lisa" i stuttered.

"You are so pretty" he smiled and i blushed.

"Thank you"

"Okay, stop flirting with her" Calum snapped.

"Let me introduce everyone. This is Michael" he said pointing to the guy with the burgundy type colored hair (a/n sorry I'm new to the 5sos fandom i joined 2 weeks ago I'm not actually sure what type of color is in his hair).

"This is Ashton" He pointed to the one who was flirting with me. He had amazing cheek bones and he was so cute. I think i have another crush, just kidding.

"This one is Luke" He pointed to the one who had flawless blonde hair. It was a little darker than mine.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. Its nice to meet you all" i smiled.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but why are you here?" Michael asked.

"Well, i guess i have to tell you the whole story for you to understand" i sighed and they all nodded, even Calum.

"Basically i met Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis in one week. But i didn't know that they knew each other-"

"You didn't know who One Direction were?" Ashton asked looking amused.

"At the time, No. Now let me finish. So, for some reason i was extremely close to Harry and he wanted me to meet his friends. That's when i found out that they were all in the same boyband-"

"What has this got to do with you being here?" Michael asked politely.

"Stop cutting her off and let her finish" Luke spoke for the first time and turned his attention back to me.

"My mum went to America for some reason and left me behind, so i caed Harry and he said i could stay with him and the boys. However they trashed the guest room so i had to take turns sleeping with each of them. I got sick weeks later and the boys were at a sound check, i think. So, i went out to get medicine myself. I passed out from dehydration and Calum helped me. He took me here for a couple days because i was unconscious-"

"I remember that. We got home from the club that Calum was supposed to meet us at and he had a passed out girl on the couch. I'm guessing that was you" Ashton said and i nodded.

"At the time, he told me his name was Alex and we exchanged numbers. So, days later i met a girl named Manahil at a coffee shop and she gave me a job. The same fay the boys fixed up the guest room so i could have my own room. I told the boys yesterday that i was starting work today. But, none of them were listening so today i got early and left. They wrecked my room looking for me, they broke things that my mum gave to me that can't be replace"

A tear slipped down my cheek and Calum finished what i had to say "I told her she could stay here as long as she needs to, so she can clear her mind and catch a break"