Locked Door And Soft Sheets

Smut Warning

Y/N POV

You look around the familiar dorm room. Everything was just as it once was a week ago. The only thing different was your mask on your nightstand, freshly polished. You look at the smooth, black surface. "We found it in the rubble of the building. I couldn't bare the thought of letting you go." Megan said from behind you. "Thank you." You respond placing the mask back on the nightstand. Click. You turn around and see her locking the door. "Now than, where were we?" She asked with a subductive grin. Slowly, she approach you with a sway in her hips. You were still trying to register what was happening. "What to do to you?" She said as she pulled you into a kiss. He taste filled your mouth. Pulling her even closer you kiss back. 

Your hand slid up the front of her shirt. She slowly reached down and held your wrist in place. "You first." A small smirk appeared on her face as you lift up your shirt. "My eyes are up here." You said jokingly as a blush covered her face. "Deals a deal." She said pushed you on the bed. You lay on your back as she removed her shirt. "No bra?" You ask looking at her bare chest. "I find them to be very uncomfortable." She said defensively. "Well I'm not complaining." You said as she crawled on top of you. You feel you face heat up as her warm chest pressed against yours. "Aw. Your so cute when you blush." Megan said, her face only inches from yours. "Well I could say the same about you." You add as you brush a loose strain af hair behind her ear. "Well aren't you sweet." She said as she leaned in for a long, heavenly kiss. Her tongue explored every inch of your mouth. A small moan escaped her mouth when you reached down to her jeans and started to massage her ass. 

"Okay, enough foreplay." Megan gasped between breaths. Slowly she removed the last of her clothes. "Like what you see?" She asked giving a little spin. "Come over here and let me show you." You said pulling her in close. Slowly you start to make out with the blonde. Pulling away you gaze upon the woman standing before you. "Did that asnswer your question?" You add before getting pounced on. "You won't be needing this." She said pulling off your belt. Slowly you lift her off you. Carefully you open up your nightstand. "You won't be needing those." You look at her puzzled. "I'm on the pill." She added with a chuckle. "Okay." You said calmly as you toss the small gold package back in the nightstand. Calmly you toss the last of your clothes aside. 

You turn around just in time to see Megan hop into your arms. You hold her up as you start to make out. Slowly, you walk backwards toward the bed only to trip. Now the two of you lay on the bed. "You ready?" She asked lifting up her head. With out an answer she moved your member towards her womanhood. Slowly she placed it inside of her. Another's moan escaped her mouth. Her eyes were filled with lust and pleasure. Slowly she started to bounce up and down. You pull her close and run your hand down her back. 

Quickly you grab hold of her waist and turn around. She looked up with a curious grin as you moved your hips forward. Her legs crossed behind your back as you quicken your speed. She grabbed the sheets by her head as she climaxed. "Shit, I'm getting close." You said between clenched teeth. Before you could pull out her legs pull you closer. "Remember, I'm on the pill." She said with a mischievous smile. You press yourself forwards as she let out a loud moan of pleasure. "Can you please quiet down." Thatcher yelled from behind the locked door. 

Fin.