New friends^_^

"Dear diary, Im still waiting to Chloe and Noah... cant wait to see them! I think we will be friends and hope so we will be is same class too..."

-Somebody came, maybe its Noah!

"Omg, Karin just said that Noah came, I have to go!!!"

-Come in, where have you been its 10 pm!

-With Sadie, we were making our homework...

-We have guests! Its my old friend Kelly, this is her daughter Millie, maybe she is your new classmate!

-Wow, cool! Soo how old are you Millie?

-Noah, are you even listening to me? I sad you will be classmates, of course she is 16 like you!

-Sorry mom, I just have to start conversation soo... ok Millie lets go to my room.

Millie and Noah left their parents and entered to Noahs room

-Ignor my mom, I was just trying to start conversation with you

-Yeah I know...

-You are so shy, are you?

-No Im not...

-Yes you are!

-Ok sorry...

-Sorry? For what?

Noah was laughing so hard, he already liked Millie

-I dont know, Im stupid right?

-No you arent Millie, ok so you want to be an actress?

-Thats my dream! Soo I have chance now...

-You will be so good actress I guess!

-Thank you!

Millie liked Noah too...

-Soo, are you only child or?

Millies smile changed... she was sad now... she remembered Ava...

-Ow... did I just say something bad?

-No Noah... My mom and dad just broke up, so I left my sister, brother and dad there... even my friends too! I cant see them anymore... I lived at New york so... its too far...

-Im so sorry Millie... thats too bad, I hate my sister but I cant live without her...

-I know thet feeling...

-Ok well, lets change theme... My sister will come soon and you will meet her but she is different, Im funny and noisy but she is calm... its good sometimes but ALWAYS? OMG that make me crazy!!!

-You dont know me yet but Im as much crazy as you think! My sister and brother always were so calm like you said about Chloe... that was making me crazy too!!!

-So we understand each other! Thats cool! We are friends now!

-Thats soo good! Only thing that can help me to forget about my last few days is you! Im so happy that I meet you!

-Same Millie, same!

-Noah, open the door!

-Here we go! Thats Chloe!

Noah opened the door and said to Millie

-Thats my sister Chloe, she will be your classmate too!

-Chloe, this is Millie, she will be our classmate

-I get it Noah, stop repeating same sh*t! Well nice to meet you Millie! Mom sad that you are staying here!

-Yes, Im... until we are serching new house...

-Where is your dad?

-Chloe you are annoying!-Noah was trying to close this theme

-Did I say something bad?

-No Chloe, dont worry... my mom and dad broke up... we leave new york with this reason... my part is there... my friends, sister, brother... old school, old house...

-Im so sorry, I know its hard... you will like here! Its california, LA Millie!!! Every teens dream! And now you are stadying at Acting school too!! You just arived and you already have two friends here!

-Yes, thats good! Thats why Im happy...

-Maybe we can meet Sadie tomorrow-Noah stood up and set next to Millie, he liked her, they already were like best friends...

-Good idea!-Chloe set next to Millie too...

-Soo where can she sleep?-Noah smiled to millie and took his phone from pocket

-Here with me, you will sleep at downstairs!

-No problem, now lets take first selfie! Say cheees!

-Chees!-Millie, Noah and Chloe huged each other, smiled and took first selfie!

-Ok, now I will go downstairs, good night girls!

-Bye Noah!-Millie was so happy becouse of everything, especially becouse of Noah...

-Ow and dont forget, we have school tomorrow!!!

-What? Realy? Im coming to?-Millie was confused, like she wasnt ready yet

-Of course you are! Now sleep, tomorrow is a big day!

Noah closed door and run down to the stairs...

Millie wasnt sleeping... she was looking through the window and thinking about tomorrow day...

P.s hope so you like my story❤ there are some mistakes I know so sorry! I will update soon & please vote me😊