Enya

I never thought I would be in this situation, especially now of all times.

"Stop crying, you dumb bitch" my reflection spoke back to me in the mirror. I took a deep breath and chugged a bottle of Fiji, almost choking on the water while still bawling.

"Deep Throat! Deep Throat!"

Dana laughed as she walked into the bathroom. She had realized I was crying, and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Shit. What happened?"

"I got pick pocketed"

     Dana put her hands in her sweater and looked at the ground for a moment. It almost seemed like she was trying hold a laugh in which I honestly would laugh too if it were someone else. I would say "How the fuck you get pick pocketed?"

     "So What'd they take?" she asked, trying to comfort me
    "My..brockhampton tickets"
"Woah...wait Why did you have them in your pocket anyway?"
     "I was gonna give one to Drew and Tina as a surprise. There really is..no god. If it was gum or like..a tortilla I wouldn't care but-"
     "Hmm.. I have an idea"

-

FLING!
      Dana kicked open my classroom door and jumped on one of the desks.
      "Alright, which one of you tittyfucks pickpocketed en-" she stopped immediately when she realized no one was in the room.
     "Oh. Ms. Johnson's first period class is meeting...in the lab...okay..well" she stared at the large note in black expo on the board.
     "It's fine you should jus-"
"Shhhh. wait. do you hear that? it's the sound of conscious telling me..I should kill myself"
    "Haha..I'll figure something out. Thanks for trying to help though"
    "No problem"

-

    As I made my way down the hall I tried not to think about how pissed off I was about the tickets. I tried humming rental but it just got me more pissed of I wanted to..break something. blow up the school.
     "but I just bought this sick ass guitar, you should check it out sometime"
    "I'll definitely come see" said another voice. Coming around the corner was Zack and someone I had never seen before.
     "Oh what's up enya" Zack smiled as he pushed his glasses up, "This is my friend, Roy"
     "Hey..nice to meet you" he blushed and made awkward eye contact with me.
     "Ha. Hey." He was kind of nice to look at. Like a piece of art. He didn't say anything though, just turned away as I smiled. shit. do I have something in my teeth?
     "I- l should get going" He looked down at his watch and started to go the other way.
"Yeah me too, we're late. See ya Enya" Zack waved as he ran after his friend.