Watching

(P=phone K=Kuro)

K, "I can't take this father, the people here are such children and I can't handle all this stress. You gotta help me out here."

Todoroki starts regretting his decision to check on him realising he's a dick.

P, "I know you're used to being above most people here at home but your gonna need to get along with them."

K, "I can't Father, it's just... no one here acts higher than their age, I wasn't brought up like them so how can I act like them. I would fit in more being one of the teachers than one of the students." Kuro chuckles a little at his joke.

TODOROKI'S POV

Did he laugh? I don't know Kuro could be happy, maybe we just need to get that out of him, he might feel more welcome then he might share all his secrets.

P, (He chuckles a bit.) "Don't worry Kuro, you'll do great just remember I'm always nearby, flame five?"

K, "Flame five."

I watch as a small ball of blue flame shoots towards the school and Kuro sends one towards it when they connect they explode making a mini blue firework. I pull out my phone and take a pic, it was a pretty sight.

P, "Now, I know you can do this so just say you have been dealing with the loss of your mother and I'm sure they'll understand why your acting this way."

K, "O...Okay, But Father, what did mom look like? Just...let me know at least that."

P, "Just the normal mother I guess, Green hair and not very tall."

K, "Do you think she'd be proud of what I am now?"

P, "I'm sure she's smiling down on you right now patting your head with tears in her eyes. Now stop being all sensitive and lovey-dovey and get back to work."

K, "Okay, goodbye Father, I'll see you as soon as possible."

I hear him close the phone as it beeps as he sits up I hear his foot tap the roof, I quietly sneak off the bed and to the door, I turn the door nob, but it's jammed, I'd be too loud if I forced it open. I quickly rush into his wardrobe and hide.

He swings in through the window and tumbles onto the floor and starts frantically blowing on his hands. "OW OW OW burns burns burns."

I open the door a bit and look closer, I look at his hands, they're burnt all over. He gets up and walks over to his bed and gets out an ice pack, he holds both his hands over it whilst holding it to his chest.

He smiles at the release and sighs. He stays there a while then sits up and produces a box from under the bed. He opens it with a code then gets a needle from inside, he stabs his arms with the injection and yells at the pain quickly shutting his mouth.

He pulls the needle out as his arm goes limp, he pulls out a needle and thread, oh god. I look away not wanting to see him stab his own arm and stitch his open wounds closed. After he cleaned his wound he had realised that he had a huge gash on the burn.

I look back and he's finished but he's just sat there, I look closer as I can see the dim light reflect off a stream of water coming down his face, he was crying. I guess he can be sensitive. "Fushigina, why did you have to cause me such pain huh? Making me run into a fire? Not cool Gina." The black cat jumps onto his shoulder as Kuro smiles wiping away the teardrops.

He bandages the burn across his chest, he also had two other scars there. He walks over to the wardrobe I'm hiding in, I quietly duck down and hide behind a thick coat.

He opens the wardrobe as I wait, blind. I hear him rummaging until he pulls something out and closes the wardrobe. I move the coat and peek out again, just as I look he pulls down his boxers, I quickly close the door again blushing relentlessly and wait. I cautiously open the door a little again, he wearing a pair of black jeans. He grabs a towel and slings it over his shoulder.

He plans to train like this? He leaves the room and turns off the light. I sneak out and see something on the floor, he must have dropped it. I look at it, It's a picture of Allmight's missing son and his mother Inko. Why does he have this? How does he know about it? It was kept a secret because it caused too much chaos.

I tuck it into my pocket and sneak out the room. I follow him downstairs and watch as he misses the turn for the training room. Oh. I know what he's doing -_- I sigh as I watch him be a dick.

He walks past the lounge, Lida is watching TV with some other students. He whips his head around and spots Kuro. I watch as he builds up his rage. He turns around and leans on the back of the sofa, "KUROOOOOOOO! WHY WON'T YOU WEAR A SHIRT!"

People turn around and look at him, Bakugo sneers at him, "Y'know other people live here too and don't wanna see your sweaty tits!"

Kuro, "Bakugo, jealousy is a bad look on you, maybe you can fight me on it when you work hard enough to gain any muscle at all. Until then I'll keep my 'pecks' in shape." He steps forward then stops and looks at Lida, "And to answer your initial question, I'm too hot to wear a shirt, and I do mean hot in both ways."

He walks of both boys boiling with rage. He walks to the training area but doesn't work he just lays down on the bench and reads a book. I lean through the door further as I look at the book, It's what we were studying in class today, he did miss it I guess.

He gets up and jumps up onto a pole, he hangs upside down and does sit-ups whilst reading.

After about 50 sit-ups he flips off and puts the book down,

Kuro, "So, Todoroki."

I freeze as he side glances me whilst stretching, "You've been watching me since I come in through my window, how many sit-ups did I just do? I forgot to keep count." He turns around and faces me as he wipes sweat from his neck using his towel.