male!pidge x short!male!reader

requested by @TeddyAFox

Bit of klance so watch out for that. Oh and its college Au and can we just appreciate how cute they would be as a boy.

Pidges pov

I've grew taller over the years. Im 18 now so i'm an adult! I've also had my eyes on this boy he's 18, short and adorable. I've determined i like this boy and no one can change my mind!

"Hey pidge!" lance chirps as he looks up from the couch. I wave as i smile. He only looks back at his phone while one arm is wrapped around keith's shoulders.

"Hey keith~" i say smirking he only raises his hand while a blush spreads across his face, these two dorks are the cutest together. I chuckle, then the door opens.

"Um h-hello is this hunks dorm?" i look back to see him , (Y/N) h-he's here why!?

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry i was in the kitchen cleaning up!" hunk says bowing his head. His face brightens. His smile is so cute, the way his nose scrunches up when he laughs.

"Hunk you got frosting on your face." he says holding back another laugh. He then places his finger on the glob of frosting resting on hunks nose.

"Got it!" he says smiling. Hunk laughs. Lance must've noticed me staring because he asked.

"Sooo what are you two up to?" he says shifting awkwardly.

"Oh right i forgot to tell you but me and (Y/N) have a study date!" hunk says ecstatically. I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"Mind if i join you? We have the same class and i could use some help" i chirp.

"Not at all you can join us if you want!" (Y/N) states grabbing my hand and hunks arms dragging us to the library.

Time skip~

"Ugh, i don't understand this... hey pidge could you help me please?" i walkover to him bending over so i could see what he was doing.

"Oh thats easy.. Answers B."

"How'd you do that?!" he looks down at the paper confused.

"Believe it or not but pidge he is a calculus wizard." hunk chuckles bragging about pidges smarts.

"Wow that's so cool!" he says his eyes twinkling in amazement. Pidge could only blush.

"How di-" he was cut off by the shouting of his name.

"Ugh i hate those guys, ima leave you guys can come if you want?" (Y/N) shook his head.

"I shouldn't keep them waiting, you go ahead okay?"

"Uh i'll wait i have nothing important to do, and i was thinking maybe we-"

"(Y/N) get your ass over here." now he's pissing me off. Who does he think he is talking to him like that.

"Im comin im comin....oh and sure id like to" he says winking. How did he know what i was gonna say?

"You have the answers right?" the tall male with black hair and red tips said in a hushed tone. (Y/N) nodded glumly and took out a folded paper from his pocket. He stretched his hand and hesitantly gave him the slip of paper. The male smirked and snached the paper from his hand and using his free hand pushed him to the ground. That did it pidge stood up clearly pissed and rushed over to him helping him up from the ground while quickly snatching the paper that was unneatly stuffed in his pocket.

"Hey how the-" without hesitation i tore up the paper.

"Mabey a dumbass like you should learn to study!" i shout gripping (Y/N) wrist and run with him barely being able to keep up.

(Y/N) pov

"H-hey c-can we stop here?" i say huffing his hair bounced when he stopped. I raised my hand and ruffled his hair.

"Hey it o-mphf!" he yanked my wrist causing our lips to connect. My eyes widened. H-he feels the same?! He lets go of my wrist causing my arms to wrap around his neck. It was soft and sweet nothing to heated. I enjoyed it.... Like a lot. Then there was a whistle across the street and there they were, lance,keith and hunk. We pulled away his head resting against my shoulder i could feel the heat radiating off his face. I only ruffled his hair more and chuckled but who said i wasn't embarrassed. Three people i knew from school and let alone my friends they're not gonna let us live this down. At least we can still go for frozen yogurt bu as a group hooray....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hoped you enjoyed my little pups, sorry if it wasn't good but bye bye~