Overreacting

Hey guys. I just saw THE weirdest thing...2 squirrels chasing a rabbit. Odd huh? Well I got a backpack. IT'S AWESOME. And I must ask 1 favor....COMMENT VOTE FAN. Any of them. Plz and thx.

~ Sara

_____________

Amber POV

I thought how to tell them. Hey. If I'm gonna tell them and show them...why not have some fun with it? YA! I turned myself into a crow. I cawed. CAW CAW. Hehe. I flew down and perched on Damon's shoulder.

Damon POV

CAW CAW. Ooh. A crow. It swooped and landed on my shoulder. AGH! "um Ew." I looked at the crow. WHOA! It just got a little bigger. And bigger. AND BIGGER! Then it turned into AMBER! "um...hi?" I said awkwardly. She smirked "hey...I bet I can hurt you AND surprise you at the same time." she bet. "how much?" I wondered aloud. Shes goin down. "$100?" she offered. "DEAL!" I screamed. Stefan, Elijah, and Klaus- still shocked from the shape shifting- just stared amusedly. Suddenly my head felt on fire. "OW!" I cried "OW OW OW OW OWWWW!" she laughed. " you owe me $100!" she called then transformed into a hawk and flew off. My jaw dropped. So did Stefan, Elijah, and Klaus'. Gosh, I thought. Well. We all turned and went to our cars.

Amber Pov

I must've surprised them...A LOT! I flew off laughing. I flew in my window and transformed into myself to find Damon talking to a bird that mustve flown into the window. I decided to watch. So I became a chameleon and turned the brown wood color of my floor. "TURN BACK AMBER." Damon yelled. The bird just flew out the window. I turned into the hawk and flew to Damon. Talking to other birds I see, I told him in my head. He sighed when he understood that wasn't me. Just then the door opened. "We have to talk" said Stefan. I sighed. Here we go.

__________________

Hey guys. VOTE COMMENT FAN! Luv ya! Thx 4 reading!

~Sara