Chapter 1

Hi I'm Kim y/n I'm a 14 year old girl.my older brothers name is Kim namjoon (aka joonie) he is the leader of this popular kpop group "BTS" also known as "the bangtan boys" their are 7 boys in BTS "kim namjoon,Kim seokjin,min yoongi,Jung hoesok,park Jimin,Kim taehyung,and jeon jungkookie" I officially live with them now I share a room with namjoon and Jin one night they came in arguing over "shrimp & meat" I laughed so hard I literally could not breath and passed out they had to rush me to the hospital where we found out I had a heart problem I have been in and out of the hospital since then. But now I don't have to because it's gotten better but the boys still like like to check on me every now and then to be safe I love them so much. But I still can't do the stuff I used to do like dance all night with Jimin oppa like I used to do. But when I dance I keep one of the boys by me just in case. Starting next week we go on tour I get to go with them this time and I am so happy I will finally get to spend my 15th birthday with them. Tonight we have our first show of the tour I'm so excited but nervous to.this is my first time performing since being out of the hospital. (Later that night) Namjoon "hey ARMY are you ready?"
ARMY "yesssss yaaaaa, kim namjoon,kim seokjin,min yoongi,Jung hoesok,park Jimin,kim taehyung,jeon Jungkook BTS!!!!" Namjoon " guess who's back!" ARMY "whooooo?" Namjoon "my little sister y/n!" Y/n " hi ARMY I missed you all I'm so happy to be back" ( music starts playing)

I just wanted to do this because I'm a sad 14 year old girl with nothing else to do