Ready.

~Leah POV~

It was late at night and I was ordering furniture for my house in California when fredo walked into the kitchen with bags in his hand.

"What is this". I pointed at them as he placed the bags on the counter.

"Just open them". I grabbed the first bag and pulled out a nike box.

"You didn't have too". I stood up and hugged him.

"I know I didn't but I wanted to I see you getting ready for your place back I California". I saw his eyes sadden

"Why don't y'all come down there! Explore other places".

"We been there and many other places before but living there is gonna be different and reese can't go anywhere I would feel wrong leaving him here alone".

"Look why don't y'all come down San Diego with me and once reese court dates and stuff over we fly him out there also please".

"I'll think about it no promises though but when you move don't be look at no other niggas or no shit for I catch another body". I playfully smacked him

"And don't be looking at no other hoes before I catch my first".

The next day was the lollapalooza and I was excited. I had clothes sprawled out in my room. I didn't know what to wear. I grabbed my white crochet halter top, my destroyed high waisted jeans and white sandals. I put my hair and bun and put jewelry on. I went down stairs in the kitchen to wait for fredo to text me when he was outside.

When they arrived at my house I got into the truck I looked at Kayla and started laughing.

"You look cute girl".

"You too bitch". Fredo interrupted our moment

"Your ass don't ever wear no damn clothes it's either your pants ripped or shirts cut in half, I should make your ass change". I sighed

"No I like what wearing!" He turned around and looked at me

"You know what okay you like nice". I rolled my eyes and went back to talking to Kayla.

When we arrived we went back stage and were talking to Childish Gambino and taking pictures.

"I have a question". Gambino asked

"What". He smirked a little

"When you wake up in the morning with this nigga next to you do you be scared". Everybody began laughing and he placed his hand on Fredo's shoulder

"Ahhh no I know he isn't as mean as he looks he really is a squishy teddy bear inside". I walked towards Derrick and wrapped my arms around him. Everybody smiled

"Don't think I'm sweet or no shit it's only for her". He kissed me and Kayla began laughing

"How cute". She pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"This going on my Insta".

Five hours later.

~Fredo POV~

Once the concert shit was over we left. I was in the truck drinking lean when Leah and them started complaining about being hungry.

"We going to White Castle". I said sipping from my cup that shut everybody the fuck up. I sparked a blunt and was smoking. When we pulled up to white castles we all got out the car and walked in. Some niggas was looking at us when we walked to the counter. I threw my arm over Leah and we all started ordering our food.

"Aye you Fredo?" One of them niggas asked me

"Yeah what's up". He reached in his pocket and I reached in my also ain't no pussy ass nigga bout to catch me lacking in a restaurant. Surprisingly he pulled out a mixtape.

"I mean it would be nice if you listened to this but if you don't it would be a blessing to even say you took my mixtape". I took his mixtape and Leah walked up behind me

"Can I have one also?" He gave her one she smiled at. She too damn nice I swear to god. We got our food and left.

"Why you so nice". I asked Leah

"Because that use to be you trying to make it don't forget that shit everybody deserves a shot if he good which I prolly think he is I'll get him more fan base through Instagram and stuff".

"See you too nice". I laughed

"Na you just too mean". She laughed

~Leah POV~

I was too tired so I went into Derricks room and layed down. Soon he followed me in smoking.

"You smoke too much". I sat up he walked into the bathroom.

"Helps my nerves". He answered walking back into the room.

"Oh really?" I asked smartly

"Yeah really but you wanna know what else help my nerves... Sex". I tensed up when I heard that I'm surprised he has yet to make any moves or anything.

"Mmm". I replied. He put the blunt out and laid next to me

"Soo why you don't wanna have sex with me? I'm ugly or some shit?" I laughed

"No no it's not that it's just....." I trailed off and looked around the room.

"Just what? You a virgin or something?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well duh nigga!" I smacked my hands against the bed

"Oh that explains it all.. Well when you ready I'm ready that's how this shit gonna be but for right now I want a kiss".

Something short... Hope y'all are enjoying...