On My Way*

Chapter Nineteen: On My Way

Jhene

I know Drake is on his way because I couldnt feel my necklace he gave me which gave me peace but I guess not this nigga, he still had me tied up, half naked and blindfolded. Every time I would try to move the blindfold he would put it right back on.

"Stop bitch!" he said

"Fuck you!"

"Oh fuck me, gladly!" he walked

What did he meant by that? I tried to grasped my hand free but it was too hard. He came back and something hit the floor. He untied my legs and dragged me my my shoulders, I was screaming and kicking with all my might but he had the best of me. He threw me on the bed with my hands still tied.

"This might hurt so much but it will teach you a lesson." he said

"No get the fuck away from me!"

I tried with all my might to close my legs. He pulled out his gun and pointed at my chest.

"Open Jhene!" he said

"No!"

He took off the blindfold off and I saw Tre hovering over me.

"Tre how did you find me?"

"Ha enjoy Jhene."

"Get off!"

I pushed him off of me running towards the door. He quickly ran where I was and pulled me by my hair back on the bed cutting my arm.

"I guess we're doing it the hard way." he said

Tre

I open her legs rammed my dick inside of her which felt damn good I didn't stop like I wanted to. Her eyes filled with tears but who cares she was loose and I was hard so I have to fuck her up. Her screaming only gave me pleasure to keep going so I tape her mouth shut. I went faster with the pace and threw one of her legs over my shoulder to go even deeper. She had arched her back with pain because I'm so damn big as fuck.

"Mmmmm!" she muffed

"Ahh shit!"

"Mmm mmm mmm!" she tried to say but I wasn't bout to give up not this good pussy.

My dick kept smacking her body which gave me great pleasure, I flipped her on her stomach ramming inside her juicy ass. I pulled her hair making her lift her head. I took the tape off making her breathless.

"Say you love this."

"I'm not saying shit!" she said

"Your loss."

I kept ramming myself inside of her smacking her ass until she gave in like a bitch.

"Okay..... I love it. Now stop."

" Say Fuck me."

"Fuck me." she said crying

"Tears not gonna do anything."

"Let me go!" she yelled

I kept going for another 10 minutes,blood all over the bed and around her thighs but this I loved so much I didn't care. I was about to burst so I jerked all inside her area still fucking her so good.

"Stop!"

"Ahh fuck... I'm done for now."

Jhene

He untied my arms and threw a towel at my face. I was still on the bed crying my eyes out, blood on my arms and legs even on the bed. I hated him for doing that to me I felt so used. But I had to suck it up because I still know that Drake was looking for me. I had to wait until my legs were able to move to take a shower. I stayed in the bathroom for about two hours thinking of a way to find to kill this nigga or leave or both. He blindfolded me again and draged me back downstairs like im some ragdoll in the basement where I couldn't be heard tied up again.

"Thats what you wanted? to fuck me?"

"All I want is my money and my drugs, you damn sexy I need some pussy."

"How did you find me?"

"Madji told me everything bout Drake's girl."

Madji is the slick nigga? I should've known but he's dead or went MIA.

Vote

Comment

Follow