Chapter 3: Odin and Fury play Poker?

Time for chapter 3! So this is the episode where Loki is finally gonna join in. Expect a lot of pranks in this chapter. Janet, do the disclaimers.

Janet: UTLukka doesn't own us or Avengers Academy. Hope you enjoy!

*TRIGGERED*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.

.

.

Chapter 3: Odin and Fury play Poker?

Two days later...

Wasp was flying around the campus taking photos of everything. She was gathering some promotional pics of the academy for the website. After discussing with Fury that a website would greatly help the academy, Pepper and Tony went to work and got the website running in just a few hours.

Janet: Alright! I think that's enough pics for today. Better go thank Tony for the new phone later too.

After landing on the ground, Wasp suddenly remembered that she had target practice at the Blasting Range and facepalmed herself. Janet broke into a sprint and arrived at the Blasting Range in just a few minutes. Iron Man was leaning on a pile of bags near the Range while Author was in the middle of practice.

Janet: Sorry I'm late! I was just getting pics for the website.

Author: It's cool. I'm almost finished with practice so fill free to do your thing once I'm finished.

Wasp nodded and sat on the pile of bags near Iron Man as she watched Author practice. Author stared down the training dummy in front of them, their sketchbook levitating in the air next to them. With a snap of their finger, Author's sketchbook glowed purple and blasted the dummy with three fireballs followed by a beam of light.

Janet: That was awesome! I honestly can't get enough out of watching you blast things with that book of your's.

Tony: Yeah. As long as those things aren't my Captain America merchandise.

Iron Man and Author had a bit of a fight a day ago and Author burned some of his Captain America plushies and posters out of revenge.

Author: Oh please, you deserved it. If I remember correctly, the fight was about whether Swiss or Cheddar was the better type of cheese.

Tony: If it doesn't have holes, it ain't cheese!

Sensing a possible fight happening, Wasp decided to intervene.

Janet: Well I guess it's time for me to start practicing! Btw Tony, thanks for the new phone. I loved it so much, I couldn't help but want to ignore you!

Tony: ...No prob...

Wasp rubbed her hands together before shrinking herself down and using her wings to fly. Her hands glowed a yellow light before she shot the training dummy. Author didn't stick around long because they had to go check out the process on Club A and the Timeless Archives. Don't ask why they're called that, Author isn't sure themself.

Making their way around the campus, they had a pleasant smile as they saw the Archives was finished. After reorganizing the books in alphabetical order, Author left towards Club A and saw that is was still under construction.

Author: That's odd. It should've been finished by now.

They shrugged it off and walked back to the Blasting Range. Author saw that Iron Man and Wasp were talking about something and walked towards them.