gloxinia

Jeongguk whines again for the twelfth time today, he hates going to any gatherings or parties.

It's useless, he said.

  I prefer spending time playing with my computer all day long and eats cheesy nachos.

  But his mum think otherwise, that her son needs to socialize. Ever since his father bought him and his brother a brand new computer, it's all what occupied his mind. They even argued about taking turns of playing the computer that caused a little mark on his right cheek.

  They still can persuade their oldest son with foods or other things that little kid desire, besides Jeonghyun likes to play with their neighbors every sunday.

Jeongguk patiently waits for his parents and his brother to finish their 'business' aka neighborhood parties.

He play with rocks that decorates the mini pond in one of their neighbor's house where the parties being held.

plung!

plung!

He throw the rocks inside the pond. Watching the rocks sinking right into the pond instantly

"I'm so bored." He whines again, he looks at the sky and making weird sounds. He thinks of his computer that waiting for him to come home begging him to play with him and his cheetos that he hide it under his bed from Jeonghyun.

It was boring, until he heard a fit of giggles that comes from the little girl beside him whom came out of nowhere.

꒰ gloxinia : love at first sight ꒱