Chapter 12

PoV: Sonic

  It hurts... What did the do to me? Why won't the bleeding stop? I didn't want to get out of bed. It hurt to move, and the blood would gush. Nothing was comfortable. My mind wouldn't stop thinking of chocolate.

"Damn it... Why can't I think of something other than food?" I felt like crying out of no where.

"Here hun," Rouge came in and placed a box in front of me.

"... what it that?" I asked, not touching it.

"Chocolate. It'll help you feel better," she sat next to me and placed her hand on my stomach, I pushed it away.

"Don't touch me," I growled.

"How's the cramping?" She asked.

"Horrible, what else would it be?"

"You know once you stop they'll toss you back in there. Doesn't help that you smelt like a girl before, only makes things stronger."

"Why me?"

"Girls scream too much, your an extremely rare male. The only one whose body accepted the modification, and the only one Shadow ever claimed."

"What modification? What did you do-" She covered my mouth.

"You'll know in time," she left, "Eat the chocolate, it'll help."

  I didn't touch it. I simple got up to change the bandage. I didn't have a mirror, I used the metal of the sink to take a look at my face. It didnt help at all. I sighed as I walked out to the same white room.

"The chocolates will help huh," I pick one up.

  I ran it along the wall until I felt the hidden door from before. I looked around the room for anything I could use to open in. I couldn't find anything. I pushed upwards against the wall, trying to open the door. Nothing was working, I felt weaker than I used to.

"... Shadow... I wish I could just hear your voice again... I know I was rude before... if I knew this would happen... I would have let you... I'm sorry... I miss you..." I was crying, in hated this.

  I was crying because I was trapped, because everything hurt, because I didn't have Shadow to comfort me out of no where.

"Shadow..." I wiped my tears, "Shadow teleport to me. Please. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow! SHADOW! SHADOW!"

  I screamed his name. I didn't know if he could hear me or not, but maybe the jerks holding me here will get the message.

"... Shadow..." I leaned against the wall, just crying. It was all I had left to do.

~~~