Chapter 12 - A Little Favor

*back to present*

"What were you thinking!? that guy's mental!"Terushima ranting as he navigating the way through the guest party and out of the house.

"How the fuck should I know, I just met him" you slur

"That is the more reason why you shouldn't let him near you, what are you, stupid? no more party for you"

"You're not my dad! You can't tell me what to do!" You scoff and push him away. His hand automatically off from your waist when he staggers back.

"I'm your husband!" Terushima snaps, "Your dad is no longer the one who responsible for you, I do! so you do what I say! I want you to stay away from him! forget that, stay away from any guys! or I will beat the shit out of 'em who touches you!"

You gape and blink,

"shit that's hot..." you speak at last as you look dreamily at Terushima, the said boy pause and look dumbfounded, "I always like a dominant guy..." you giggling and then somehow your mind snapping itself from the daydreaming, "wait, what" you abruptly turn on your heel and crouching down, face heating up.

"what the fuuuuck" you whisper, "did I really just say that to Terushima? Out loud? Trash'shima? he's just a stupid-pervert-cat-lady"

"what are you mumbling in there?" Terushima murmurs

You cover your face in embarrassment before you remember something. You quickly stand up again and glare at Terushima.

"you're the worst... telling me to stay away from guys" you push his chest, "what about you, with all your toys... What toys?" you push his chest again, "why toys ssss? how many toys do you have? is she one of your toys too?" your index finger point away.

"you pointing at a tree" Terushima deadpan.

You pause and look at where your finger pointing at; it's pointing at a deserted front yard, "ugh, that drink really fuck up my head, that little bitch" you pause before starting to giggle, "oh... is that why?--"

Terushima sigh, "god, just how much you drink..."

"--well" you ignoring him, "no more girls for you then, no more shoving tongue down other girls' throat, ha! How is that feel"

"Already did that," says Terushima expressionless,

"Oh" you didn't expect that answer.

"Come on, we're going home" Terushima taking your hand and dragging you.

"I thought you're not human"

"huh?"

"I thought you're just a shell"

"What?"

"an empty shell of emptiness"

Terushima only shakes his head.

"I'm hungry..." you whine completely not listening to him.

"Watanabe making chicken katsu for dinner," says Terushima.

"Yay! chicken katsu!" you throw your hands up before you walk into a tree. your forehead hitting the tree trunk first before you fall on your butt.

"oww..." you hold your forehead.

"It's a 45 meters-tall tree," Terushima half scolding, half laughing "how could you just walk straight into it. Be more dignified when you drunk, will you"

"you did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"how?" he rolls his eyes as he tries to pull you to stand up