Chapter 27 - Play Day

A/N: Sick day. Everyone loves Fall, but I always get a cold. Ugh. I miss Summer already.

In The 7 Princes, I put a deleted scene where Hoseok says something to you while you have headphones on. You don't hear what he says. I'm not going to rewrite the scene for the Hoseok POV, but I put a hint in this chapter. See if you can find it. ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nice to be back in Jin's castle. All those hotel stays were exhausting after awhile. Not to brag, but Jin's castle was more of a home than anything else was. Certainly much better than sterile hospital walls.

After a long shower, I put on some pants and went over my schedule.

Lessons with YN this week, the performance at the waltz academy next week...

My door creaked open. Didn't Yoongi knock?

I opened my mouth to yell at him, but when I turned around, I didn't see Yoongi.

I saw Y/N.

Her mouth dropped like a fish, staring at me. Was she as surprised to see me as I was her? I glanced down at my body. What was she staring at? Hadn't she seen a man without a shirt before?

Then again, this was Y/N. So maybe not.

"You like what you see?" I asked, spreading my arms out to give her a better look.

She turned her head away. "Uhh... y-you're back?"

She fidgeted with her fingertips. I walked over to her.

"I'm back." I said. "I'm not sure why you're in my room though."

"Taehyung said there was a g-game room." she stuttered.

Her eyes raked over my chest, then darted away. How could a woman her age be so awkward around men?

I leaned in close, my face only a breath's width from hers. Her eyes widened.

"What do you want to play?" I whispered.

"I-i-i-i-i gotta go now." she squeaked, stepping back. "See ya."

I threw my shirt on and grabbed her arm before she could get out the door. Now fully dressed, I took her down the hallway of the castle.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

I continued to drag her down the hall, leaving her in front of a pair of large double doors. I opened it.

"This is the game room." I said.

Her mouth dropped to say something, but she didn't say anything at all.

The stubborn girl had finally gone speechless.

I couldn't help but laugh.

She's a beautiful kind of mess, isn't she?

Still laughing, I shut my mouth and shook my head. Where did that thought come from? I made a mental note to never think anything like that again. If I let thoughts like that continue, eventually I'd say something that stupid out loud.

Maybe it was best that I leave before I did.

"Thanks for the memory, Princess." I said.

I began to leave, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I glanced at her then at my arm. She slowly released me.

"Are you busy?" she asked.

"Why?"

She looked down at her feet. "I... I don't want to be alone. And I don't want to be surrounded by more guards either."