Chapter 2

《Louis, it's ok. I need a bit of concentration now... a little quiet.》
Louis nods his head and gets a little far from her but with his weapon out, just in case.
The stranger, Damian, opens his eyes a bit to see what Clem is doing.
The girl noticed his eyes that keeps staring at her.
She looks at him sometimes too, because she find his eyes really magnetic and intense.
He is probably feeling the pain, but keeps looking what the girl is doing, following her movements with his eyes half opened.
Clem medicated his wound really quick and he tolerated the pain really well.
《Thank you...》 Damian whispers to her at the end.
Clem nods her head.
《Get well soon and take some rest. We are near this room if you need something.》 She says, the guy agrees and closed his eyes trying to sleep.
Clem is feeling that Damian will not causes troubles.
Then she reached Louis that waited for her all the time there, near the door.
《You did a good job. He didn't scream at all.》
Louis says smirking at her, holds her hand and leave the room.
《Do you think we should let him stay with us? Because we need to be careful...》
Lou asks to her, he has good reasons to be concerned.
《I think...we should try to trust him, for now. Let's see how he reacts after a while.》 Clem smiles to Louis that smiles back.
He suddendly grabs her waist and pressed his body on her on the wall.
《Now can i have some attentions from you?》
He says giggling, looking on her beautiful and innocent face.
《I was getting a little jealous.》
He admits, arching his eyebrows.
Clementine puts her hands on his chest, trying to keep some distance from him.
《Oh please...》
She rolls her eyes and laughs slightly. Louis's face is priceless.
He is staring at her cute and irresistible smile.
《I'm serious.》 He gets closer to her face with a smoothly smiling. Louis is completly lost in her hazel eyes.
Clem let her hands on his chest, but didn't try to push him away anymore.
His eyes looks so pure, full of love and kindness.

Louis gets closer to her face and pressed his lips on hers.
She tasted him back, feeling his humid and soft lips on her.
She's following his movements, while her heart is beating faster.
Clem puts her arms around his neck while Louis is kissing her very slowly at first.
He suddendly bites gently her lower lip.
Clem let him do it, moaning a bit, feeling a good sensation.
He's holding her hips and caressing her body while the kisses begins to make their breath faster.
He feels too much captivating and stops, looking again in that pretty eyes that melts his heart.
《Damn, Clem...》 He whispers, kissing her one more time , then he holds her very tightly.
Clem hugs him back, laying her head on his chest.
That feeling of protection invades her.
She keeps running away all her lifetime.
She watched people that she loved die.
The fear of losing someone is already so real to her, but no one can control that beautiful feeling growing in her, even when all she has around is darkness and isolation, death, monsters out and inside her mind...and no safe places to stay, until now.
Clementine slowly stands back, looking at him. He's smiling like a fool.
《We need more practice with this... as the battle practice...or the piano. But... you know, i prefer this. Definetly.》
He says and Clem smirks a bit.
《You are right, Prince Charming.》
She laughs softly.
《I literally love when you call me like that.》
He answers back... then Violet and Aasim interrupted them.
《Ehy, that guy that you rescued... he's already walking in the fucking school alone and Rosie is going crazy.》
Violet claims.
Clem and Louis looked at eachother.
《Uh, oh.》 Louis says, with his eyes wide open.

Clementine, Louis, Violet and Aasim go check what the new guy is doing around the school and if Rosie is attacking him.
In fact, Rosie played with the kids and then she runs away distracted by the stranger Damian. That's what Violet said.
《I- i don't know how to calm down Rosie, guys. I need your help. She was always on Marlon's side. He teaches her everything. And now...》 Violet says, shaking her head trying to don't think about that, and avoiding the talking for don't make suffer Louis, in particular.
Lou makes a sad expression and looks reflessive, so Clementine instinctively touches his hand, and with her fingers is caressing his palm.
He smiles sweetly to her, without saying a word. Then they fast reached Rosie... that surprisingly is letting Damian petting her.
Everyone looks confused.
《Hey, guys!》 Damian seems really happy to see them.
《Are you already feeling better?!》
Clementine asks, making a strange face.
His injured arm is swallen and banded.
《You should've stayed in bed and rest a little more.》
She claims to him.
《Yeah... sorry for leaving my room but i feel much better. Then i saw Rosie and i couldn't resist. I love dogs!》
Violet looks bothered and puts her hand on the face, swearing with a quiet voice.
Aasim is babbling something, then vanished really fast out the room.
《I need to check something, see ya.》
He just says. Typical of him.
Louis is staring at the new guy really sospicious, but he's trying his best to hide it.
《Hey, so...Rosie seems to like you.》 Louis noticed, getting closer, trying a smile.
《Well, dogs know when someone isn't a danger.》
Damian answers back, but his eyes are looking at Clementine.
She crossed her arms, but then she gets closer to pet Rosie too, that seems so happy with all those attentions.
Violet stares at them but stays a little far away.
《So...Damian. Right?》
Louis asks, trying to get his attention.
Damian stops looking at Clem, and stares with his cold, almost glacial eyes into Louis's deep, black eyes.

《My name is Damian. Exactly. And you are...?》
He asks smirking at them, curious.
《I'm Louis. Your savior, she's Clementine your savior too. But this girl could beat your ass in any occasion. So, watch out.》
Violet coughs, Clementine open wide her eyes.
《Oh, that funny social person there is Violet...》
Louis pointed his finger to Violet, but she after a second leaves the room, swearing more. Clementine makes an amused expression.
Damian looks a bit confused but didn't talk.
He looks around, checking the place.
Then he makes a serious face.
《I want to say thank you. You guys really helped me, and i can't believe it. Can i stay until tomorrow? Then i will leave. Even if this place is really nice...》
Damian admits and curved his lips into a smile, staring again at Clementine.
《Oh, finally a bit of gratitude. Well, if you want to stay... we need to think about that...》
Louis looks at Clem too, that seems really thoughtful, but then she raise her head up looking at Louis.
《He is injuried. He can stay one night, then we'll see. We need to talk with the others.》
She says.
Damian smiles bright to her.
《You are right, Clementine. We need others approvation too. So...》
Louis says, but Violet irrupted again in the room.
《Oh well, another problem here. Louis. I need Louis.》
He looks at Violet shaking a bit his head in a "no" but Violet gets really angry.
《Move your ass, Lou!》
Louis shakes his shoulders and with the angle of the eye, stared one last time at the new guy.
Then leave, and let the two others alone in the room.
《Hey Vi, what's happenning?》 Clem trying to ask her while she's leaving fast the room. 《Nothing important Clem. Check that guy, okay? We'll be back soon.》
Violet screams to her.
Clem is arching her eyebrows, then looks at Damian.
《Well, we want to stare at eachother all day long?》
She ironically says, while the guy laughs and get close to her.
《What you're up to?》

Damian sits next to her on a chair almost destroyed.
《Well, without too much questions i can already tell you that i was in a group a long time ago. Almost 3 years ago. They didn't make it. I met another guy after a while. A really good friend. And now...he's gone too.》
He pauses a bit, trying his best to don't get too emotional, but his voice cracked a bit. 《When i met him, he was with a girl. But she betrayed us when we needed her help. If she helped me, my friend at this time will be alive! That coward...》
He gets angry, but he breaths deeply and gets calm.
《Clementine, i don't really know where to go. I feel so alone. I don't know why i'm telling you so many things. Your eyes looks so pure...》
He stops talking and stands up really quick.
《Hey, it's okay. You can stay, i told you. The group will like you, for sure.》
She stands up too.
《I feel your pain, no one is going to kick you out in those condition. We just need time to trust people. You know...》
Clem says.
《Yeah. I got it. Trusting someone is never that easy. You will know me better, i promise.》
He friendly smiles to her.
《Your eyes are really pretty, by the way.》
He admits, winked at her.
《Oh... ehm. Thanks.》
She mumbling, didn't expected that.
《Let's go to see what the others are doing.》
Damian says smiling bright to her.
Clem agrees.
They walks out the room and find Violet and Louis talking to Aj.
Clem and Damian reached them really fast.
《Hey, what's going on?》
Aj looks at her with a guilty face.
《I didn't mean to.》
Clem looked at him confused.
《You didn't mean to... what?》
《He saw a girl, in the distance and went outside. All alone.》
Violet explains to her.
Clem freaked out a bit.
《And that...that was nothing? Why you didn't tell me what was happenning, Vi?》
《Hey, hey. I rescued him and make him safe before he went too far away. Because he saw...a girl.》
Clementine looked shocked to Aj.
《Why did you do that? It's dangerous, Aj! You just can't go out alone with all those walkers around.》
She's trying to breath and calm down.
《Who did you see? Can you describe to us?》
Then Clem asks to him.