9. He's mine...

Here it is, enjoy ^^

____________________________________________

-I can't believe I said that, I can't believe I did that, I can't believe I can't remember nothing and mostly I can't freaking believe I'm still thinking about that!

Ruby was at work with her mind running faster than an airplane. Her mind was full of nonsense and it didn't matter how hard she tried... She. Couldn't. Stop. Thinking. About. Freaking Alex.

Freaking Alex that told her literally everything that happened that night. Because keeping his damn mouth shut was just too hard for him to handle.

She took a deep breath to see if she could calm herself. Surprisingly, it made her even madder the fact that he didn't seem bothered by what happened between them.

Little did she know that wasn't quite true...

From the other corner of the coffee shop, Alex was staring at her figure... His eyes were on her dark blue hair... Hum... he wanted to smell it again... Wait, what? He shook his head to stop thinking about her. Then he caught a glimpse of her face that seemed flushed that day. His eyes ran through her neck to her dress that made her hips look slim. He gave a little giggle when he remembered that that day her belly was quite fuller from all the food she ate. "I'm chubby and I like it", she quoted that day when Alex pointed to her belly.

"You're beautiful", he said.

"Ahhhh...", Ruby remembered suddenly before the drink hit her hard, she remembered him saying this exact same words. Damn you, Alex! Leave her mind, she's at work!

She grabbed the coffee mugs on the table and went to the kitchen.

Inside, her eyes almost popped out of her face when she saw Nicole talking with Alex. Okay... that's something pretty normal... But then why would she feel this way? Then Nicole poked his chest giggling at the same time. Ok that's it. If you thought you knew the mad side of Ruby then you should really see her face at that exact moment. Her eyes were frowned and her cheeks were red from anger. Then Alex caught her eyes and send her a shy smile which she responded by widening her eyes blushing. But she tried to ignore them and went to wash the cups.

Alex's eyes followed Ruby's figure. "Since when I got interested in bow ties...", Alex thought to himself. "...and black dress... and blue hair... and gorgeous b-..."

-Alexander?

Alex turned around to Nicole.

-Aren't you going to serve this? -she said leaning him a plate of muffins.

-Uh, yes, yes! -he said nervously.

-Ruby, table 4! -Nicole called.

-"RuBy tABle 4"... -Ruby mocked her whispering.

Then, suddenly, as Ruby was passing with the plate, she fell to the ground, dropping the plate and breaking it.

-Are you ok? -Alex said handing her his hand with a sincere smile.

-Uh... yes...

-You're clumsy, you know? -he said touching her hair playfully.

Behind them, Nicole saw all of this with a strange face...

_____________

At the end of the day, Ruby and Alex were undressing to get back home. As Ruby was waiting for the boy, someone approached her. Ruby was playing with her phone, but she didn't even take her eyes off of it.

-What... -she said.

-Listen here brat... -Nicole started. -...just want to clarify something for you: he is mine.