Yeah, NO.

I own nothing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Hatchi's POV*

Grinning, I looked at the girls.

Sakura and Ino were arguing, Tenten, Temari, and Hinata were talking, and Haruka was glaring at the wall.

I frowned and sighed, rubbing my temples. These guys were boring.

The door slammed open and Karin walked in.

"Come on, the guys want to see you." Said person stated, pushing up her glasses.

"And if we don't want to go?" Temari asked. Hinata sighed, probably not wanting a fight to break out.

"You don't have a choice!" Karin barked.

"And why is that?" Ino voiced all of our thoughts

"Because Sasuke-kun wants you."

"That's not a good reason. He doesnt matter." Sakura stated. Harukas eyes widened slightly. She was Probably shocked that Sakura didn't care.

"SASUKE-KUN IS AMAZING! HE HAS FOUGHT AND KILLED OVER 50 MEN WITHOUT GETTING A SCRATCH! HE'S KILLED OROCHIMARU! AND SEVERAL AKATSUKI MEMBERS, INCLUDING THAT BASTARD ITACHI! HE-!"

"SHUT UP!" Next thing you know, Haruka had Karin against a wall and her katana at Karins neck. "You don't know anything!" Haruka growled.

Karin gasped.

"Haruka. Enough." We looked to the doorway and saw Sasuke.

"I don't follow your orders." Haruka spat, stil glaring at Karin.

"Now." He commanded, with an edge to his voice. Haruka threw Karin down, who landed rather sloppily, and turned to Sasuke and muttered something.

"Hn." And with that, he turned and walked out. Hinata came and layed a hand on Harukas shoulder who sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"W-we should go to th-em." Hinata said softly, looking at everyone except the mess of slut on the floor.

There were a few mumbles but we left regardless. Sakura kicked Karin while walking out.

"Oops." She said, with no remorse at all.

"Hey Hina.. How do you know where we're goin?" I asked, scratching my cheek. Hinata turned and pointed to her eyes, which had the byakugan activated. I blinked and Facepalmed. Well duh.

"We need to find out who Iwao was and why we're here. Don't attack unless they attack us." Sakura commanded. Why hadn't we asked that earlier?

*Haruka's POV*

I overreacted. One with that sick bastard, and the other with the slut. Sighing, I put my head down and let all my loose hair shield my face from view. I grimaced. Uchihas are supposed to be calm and collected

Why am I not? I'm like a loose canon. If he were still here, Father would be so... I frowned.

It doesn't matter what he would be. He's not here. He's dead. He always favored Itachi anyways.

Itachi.... He's dead too. And so is Mother. She would..

I looked up and wore a blank expression.

It doesn't matter.

She's dead. She can't do anything.

The only one left is Sasuke.

But that doesn't matter either. He's dead to me.