crumbling souls

Taehyung entered the atlier to see for ha-yoon ..............

"Ha-yoon....."  He was shocked the ha- Yoon he saw in front of his eyes was nothing but a timid 19 year old hidden under a table with her hands covering her ears ,eyes  tightly closed .

"Hey yoona ....open your eyes " taehyung spoke softly and suddenly yoon opened her eyes while she was still sobbing .

In no time taehyung ran towards her and took her into his arms he could feel her entire body Shivering and as the thunder strike reached its peak ha- Yoon tightened her grip onto taehyung' s shoulder .

'its cuz of me yoona' he said to himself and realised that Yoon fainted in his arms and probably for the first time he observed ha- Yoon carefully .

'so beautiful '  he murmured while caressing her face but stopped as soon as he saw a scar on her forehead , before he could say anything Mina entered .

' Yoon ' she cried out while requesting taehyung to carry her to infermery .

Taehyung was so worried for ha- yoon that he decided to stay by her side the entire night . ' tae...' mina called to him stop seeing taehyung so considerate about Yoon she decided to let him stay by her side .

"Yoona.....yoona....yoona wake...."
" No  " cried out loudly . ' hey ,Yuki onna you fine ..' taehyung comforted her

  She was shocked to see taehyung in front of her . ' Yoon , are you fine ' mina entered the room while Ha- Yoon tightly grabbed her.

Taehyung left realising that it is Mina ha- Yoon needs more beside her.

The next day , fearsome warden Mina complained about the girls to the principal .
And they were suspended for a week .

' ha- Yoon , you recovered quite fast but take care of yourself ' the nurse advised .While taehyung outside the room was eager to meet his Yuki onna saw her coming out .

' it's just I wanna check that you are fine or not ' he blushed .
While Ha- Yoon stared at him .....' okay bie take care yuki onna '  he said thinking that ha- Yoon might get angry.

As he was leaving he heard a faint voice  '  thank you , taehyung for yesterday ' his eyes widened because this is the first time he heard her voice in these six months that also to thank him.

' no problem '  he said while showing a big square smile .
His smile really forms a heart shape now I see why people say a hearty smile.yoona thought to herself.

' Did she really talked to me ' he kept saying it

' Did she really talked to me ' he kept saying it .( she just thanked him)

Something is different today taehyung
Smiling to himself while his head banged on every second door . The entire class was confused seeing his weird behaviour .

' taehyung , did ha- Yoon finally smiled'  asked his best friend Jungkook
another one of class heartthrob ,
'   not this but surely I'm more interested now to see her smile also '
He chuckled to jungkook.

While Ha- yoon sat in her room holding her pillow tightly questioned by Mina ' yoon ,do you think she'll come to pick you up tomorrow ' .
Mina asked to ha- Yoon .With ha- Yoon' s sudden trembling ...........

To be continued .....