Ai x Reader

You and Ai have been dating for almost a year now, and let's just say that both of you are kind of distant and too realistic especially you since you feel like you can not hurt an android's feelings but you did.
Ai: "(Y/N) where are you going?"
"I am just going to hang out with my friends don't worry I won't be late and don't bother trying to call me since I wanna enjoy myself, okay? " You said while getting dressed for the night.

Ai: "(Y/N) where are you going?""I am just going to hang out with my friends don't worry I won't be late and don't bother trying to call me since I wanna enjoy myself, okay? " You said while getting dressed for the night

(Isn't that kind of reveling too much legs? But if I say something she will only shut me down and brush it off) "But you still did not answer my question, which is where is your destination?" Said Ai.
"Don't be controlling Ai or act like my mother." You sighed and told him.
"The bar? Then I'm going with you."
"No you have work and I need some girl time with my besties." You bluntly said.
"But..."
"No buts I'm going and that's final I'll be back at midnight, later."
You left. Ai just stood there with a blank expression.

You were at the bar dancing on the dance floor with your girlfriends having a great time until you are challenged into a drinking contest.
(Damn it I am a horrible drunken person but if I back down in front of all these people I'll look so lame.) You thought to yourself but just went with the flow and started drinking nonstop. By the time you actually stopped you were on your 18 shots and everything was hazy, then you passed out but you heard two male familiar voices before the black out.

_____________________________

You woke up obviously with a Hangover but in a fluffy warm bed, you looked down and you were wearing nothing but your pants around your ankles.
Screaming you said "What the heck just happened?!"
"Oh good morning Lady I see you're quite surprised and you just woken up." Said a flirtatious voice.
"REN EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!! "
And then you heard another voice in the room "I'll explain (Y/N). Last night we found you in a bar drunk." Masato talked without meeting your gaze. "And a man was trying to take advantage of you but we stopped him, we took you to our hotel but  then w-w-we-e..." Masato went quiet with a red face.
After that everything from last night come back to you with a white flash. You went white with terror and then red with total embarrassment.
"To put it simple we a had a threesome." Ren was smirking."I didn't know you had it in you Masa."
Masato turned more red if possible and apologized to you saying that all of you were drunk and that it was a mistake.
You were mortified of what your boyfriend will say of this. Even if he thought you didn't care about him when you actually did.
You got dressed and bit goodbye to the two of them and left the hotel back to Ai.

_______________________________

You arrived to find him sleeping on the couch holding his phone. And you realise that he called your phone over 100 times. That made you feel even more guilty, so you decided to gently wake him up and talk to him.
"Ai...Ai...wake-up lazy dude wake up."
He woke up blinking a few times and then sat up looking at you shocked and holding you arms.
"(Y/N ) why were you late last night?! I was scared something happened to you!" The look in his eyes told you he was truly worried about you.
You started crying and sobing so he held you tightly you against his chest and caressed your head.
You told him everything and expected that he would break up with you and hate you forever. But he held you closer and whispered " I forgive you (Y/N), truthfully I am mad but it wasn't an intentional act and I adore you no matter what." He gave you a peck on the forehead and smiled lovingly at you.
You whipped away your tears and kissed him back on the cheek. "Thank you I really love you from the bottom of my heart, even if I don't show it." You shared a loving kiss on the lips.
And with that everything went back to normal, but with you more affectionate twords Ai.

____________________

Thank you for reading my story.  This is my first time writing so please tell me what you liked and didn't and write some comments for the upcoming requests .