Chapter 4: Silence is golden

(Blair's POV)
I woke up to no bit in my room but I cough hearing someone move into the room. The twins came up and one was holding something in their hands.

"Hey, here some water."Sides said before I sit up a tiny bit to drink it. I was unware that all I had was a tank top and thousand of bandages on me.

Sunstreaker looked at me shock," Doesn't that hurt?"he asked before I even realized Ironhides was sleeping in the corner.

I shrug,"I had worse accident happen to me. So basically, my body has trained itself to be immune to the extra pain. So, I am fine sitting like this."I explain to see them look at each other.

The bandages didn't do a well job if covering the black stitches marking along my back. Each one was a symbol of strength to me.

Each scar is a story of its own, inside and out.

Ironhides woke up and walked over to me and looked at my back,"Alright, let's get you rolling."he said confusing me.

First thing he did was lift me off my bed and sort of carried me down the hallway towards a black truck parked near the building. The twins ran out and looked at him.

I kept quiet till I heard a car pull up with the tired smoking. Crosshair's holoform walked out towards him,"I'll take her, you, the twins, and Hound look for a location. While me and Drift will take her to get her supplies."he said scooping me out of Hides's arms into his.

He frown walking away till he snicker in his alt mode,"Alright, first we're gonna get you some new clothes with a bag. We have about 14,000 dollars to spend to get your stuff.-"he stop when Drift was walking with another bot. They both transformed and their holoform came to the window,"Crosshairs, Optimus order that Hot Rod comes with use since we have already found a location."he said.

I look at Drift surprised to see him in a almost looking samurai clothes. And the other one just lean in to look at me,"It this your little femme?"the bot said in a British accent.

Cross nod looking at me,"Yes. We don't have much time till Ratchet trys to find use. Come on."he said driving off before the other two followed.

Hanging onto the seat I lean my head onto the door looking out the tinted windows seeing the two follow in the mirror. From the corner of my eye I seen Crosshairs look over at me.

"You alright kiddo?"he asked me before I turn my head. "Just a little tired..so, where the location?"I asked him hoping to start a conversation. He moved his goggles up and looked at me, "Well, I think your going to like it. Nice little house up near the Rocky Mountains."he said.

I looked at him,"Snow?"I said. He chuckled,"Yes, there will be snow. Don't worry okay. You are the only human in the house alright. And we need to get you supplies for it."he said.

We drove to a couple places getting me jeans and long sleeve shirts. Socks and all that other stuff. I was standing next to Drift while looking for a winter coat when someone came into the store. It was the whole group looking for use. I focus on finding a jacket that can fit my size.

I pick out a blue jacket. Drift being the gentlmen himself helped me out it on. It was a perfect fit. He smiled,"It looks very nice on you, Miss Blair."he said and I nod smiling.

I wasn't use to this much attention back home or at my aunt's house. To be truthful it feel nice that someone is actually looking at me like I am a person.

I looked at the cart to see it filled up and I walked over to it to push it. Ironhides came up to me and helped me walk to the cashier.

"Already that will be $258.89."the lady said before I hand her $300.00,"Here is your change back. Have a nice day.". We walked out of the store with bags full of clothes. And just enough to by food, water, and a first aid kit.

What caught use unware was that a certain medic was standing in front of his alt looking at all of use mad.

"By the primes! I have been searching for all of you and here you are shopping for clothes?!"he said upset with all them. I bit my lip and walked closer to him explaining what they were doing.

He stop looking at me and looked at them. A single sigh meant something good,"Fine...but you are going to be pushed in a wheelchair at the next store."he said.

I agreed with it.

The twins looked at each other and went ahead to grab a wheelchair at the next store for me. I am holding onto the sides and looking at the food.

Lucky for me, Crosshairs took the job if pushing me around instead of the twins cause they are racing around making Drift and Hot Rod chase them.

Ironhides walked with use and pushed a small cart. I moved a few things if food till Ironhides grab a whole oven by himsrlf making everyone there wide eye.

"Hide. Too much man power."I whispered till he set it back.

Cross pat his shoulder, "There one at the place. How about we get some of the stuff." he said looking at him. I gave him a look and I frown looking at them.

Hide nod,"the stuff. Yeah I almost forgot about it."he said before I was creep out by their faces.

"You two are acting wierd."I said moving away and seen Drift come up to use looking like he been ran over,"Thank goodness.". I moved towards him and he fell on his knees,"Don't ever let the twins in Walmart..."he said falling in my lap. I seen the twins looking at me and I gave a serious 'Come here' face.

They ran to their alt modes as well as Hot Rod cause I was already in anger mode.