1. Nᴇᴡ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs

I'm so glad to get this book out there for Wattpad readers who love Harry Potter just as much as me! This book may seem confusing at first, but it will all be explained in good time. I apologize for any errors I make. As for now, enjoy Forever Girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why don't you want to play Quiddich?"

"Because it's a waste of time, Gracie." A second-year Tom Riddle replied as he looked up from a textbook.

"It's a useful skill! And besides, it's fun!" Gracie Smith, second-year, protested.

"How is it useful," Riddle began, "And how is it fun?"

"You can't always apparate, and playing Quiddich is just fun." Gracie said as if it was obvious.

"You won't change my mind, Smith."

And with that, he returned to his book. Gracie sighed in defeat as she wrote her name on the parchment for Quiddich Tryouts.

Gracie exclaimed, "You have to at least promise to come to the games and watch."

"Fine, I promise...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia Kent exited the vehicle on the road. She didn't want to be sent to a new orphanage, but it wasn't like she had a choice.

The girl sighed, grabbing her trunk from the rear of the car and walking up the sidewalk to the door of Number Three Privit Drive. She knocked thrice, causing an older lady -possibly in her early sixties- to open it.

"'Ello, dear!" The woman greeted, her Northern accent coating her words heavily. "My name is Mrs. Riddle. The other children are inside if you would like to meet them."

Amelia smiled wordlessly and walked inside, setting her belongings beside the door. She sat on the floor by her stuff, staring unintentionally at the young children running around and playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Potter led his fellow Marauders -Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Scarlett Jones- up the steps to his family mannor. He opened the door and walked inside to be greeted by his parents.

"Hello, James." His mother smiled kindly at him, then looked at the rest of the teenagers. "Who are your friends?"

"Remus, Peter, Scarlett, and Sirius." James spoke, pointing to each of the Marauders as he said their name.

"And what are you going to do?" James's father asked, looking pointedly at his son and Sirius, knowing those two the best of all the kids.

"We're just going to talk, Dad." James sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Just leave the door open."

And with that, the Marauders were dismissed upstairs. Remus was the last in the room, respecting the adult's wishes in leaving the door open.