Nineteen

Eryn Lamia Santana | Lil E

"FINALLY !" I screamed "Back in my homeland !"

"Girl do you have to scream." Toodie said as we rode in the car

"Yes, yes I do. I missed home so much, Blatlanta ain't shit to me no more."

"Mhm, whatever." She grabbed my phone changing the song "Oooh memba we used to dance to this ?"

"Wu tang wu tang." I danced in my seat

"It's that wu tang wu tang." Toodie said moving her arms doing the dance "Get low in a squat get low in a squat get low in a squat and swang ya arms."

I'm not even from Florida but when I tell y'all Dj Chipman was the motherfucking shit when I was younger 😭 I used to stick it and rolling and oooh don't get me started on wu tang. I used to battle my cousins whenever my family got together

But another song that I used to dance too was Blackboi See U Juke. I tried to find that song but I can't find it anywhereeee 😩 Did y'all ever watch crunk coco ? He got us hip to that song omg so many memories. Back to the story now though, I had to take a trip down memory lane.

Duece started yelling in the back and I turned the music down some.

"Aye ! Hell you back there yelling for young man ?" I asked him "Did you pay this car insurance to yell inside here ?"

"Bitch don't play with my baby like that." Toodie laugh

"Whatever." I waved her off "That lil motherfucker think he grown." I told her

After staying in Baton Rouge for almost a month, me and Toodie were on the move again. We traveled right back to our homeland Pompano Beach and I was happy to be back in my environment.

My dad still had his house down here, so we were going to be staying in that while we were down here. I don't know when I'm going back to Atlanta and I honestly don't think I'll go back. Me and Duece can live without Harold bitch ass.

"Erynnnn." Toodie waved her hand in my face

"Huh ?" I looked over at her

"I said where we going."

"To my daddy house, he letting us stay there while he in Atlanta handling business with yo daddy."

"How long you finna stay down here ?" She asked

"Ion know, might be my forever home until I get my own spot in Miami or sum." I shrugged "Atlanta ain't shit to me right now."

"Damn." She mumbled "Want me to slice him ?"

"No Toodie, don't slice him." I laughed

"I can if you want." She said answering her FaceTime call "Sup baby brother."

"I'm older than you, cut that out." Tip said "Where nephew ?"

"In the back, we pulling up to our place now." She said as I pulled up in the driveway

"Heeeey baby bitch." I said as Toodie put the camera on me