Ask-2

Yay! Another ask from @suanboo!
(Will tag in comments[whats up with Wattpad???])

Chara: I mean they're nice! Other Frisks are better at making the right choice than Frisk is, and the other versions of me are cool too

Chara: I mean they're nice! Other Frisks are better at making the right choice than Frisk is, and the other versions of me are cool too. They understand being forced to be like this by our Frisk. Evil, having to kill and such for the balance. They're the ones you will understand you the most because the LITERALLY are you! It's nice. Kinda weird, and sometimes I wish I never had to meet them, but it's nice.

Frisk: *wincing at every word Chara is saying and filled with regret*

Chara: Also don't apologize! You can ask as many times as you want! I don't mind! Anyway I have to go. Me and Frisk have to sort out the whole, "We don't have an au anymore," with Ink. Nice talking to you!

(Chara's joyful. Despite the fact that their au was destroyed by Frisk, she is no longer part of the balance. She's free to do what she wants. Frisk on the other hand, regrets the actions she's made. Also, don't worry! You can ask more than once, seeing as you the only person who's asking. Welp. Also, the only reason they have met the other versions of themselves is because they have to travel from au to au with Ink because they don't have an au anymore. That's the basic lay down. Also thanks for the ask! Bai, I hope you liked my response!)