meeting

Cross pov.

     I was sitting in my void also known as X-Tale. Chara wouldn't stop annoying me. "Shut up!!!" I yell in anger. " they think you're crazy" He says (Chara's a boy ok!). "wait what?" I ask. Chara point's at something. I turn around only to see two skellies (skeletons). One was covers in black goop with one blue eyelight. He had tentacles like an octopus. I should call him that. The other was a skeleton with snow white bones with black lines coming from his eyes sockets. He wore a blue sweatshirt that was a dark blue color. I blushes slightly. I look at them confused, "Who are you?" I ask. The skeleton covered with black goop grabbed me with a tentacle and pulled me to them. They both stare at me.  I see blush on both of their faces. "I am Nightmare and this is Killer" The goopy one said. 'Killer and Nightmare huh? cute names-WAIT WHAT!!!' I think to myself. Unfortunately  chara can read my mind so he's gonna tease me later. "Who are you?" Killer asked me. "My name's Cross" I reply. They both blush more, "Cute name~" Nightmare said which caused me to blush more. "t-thx" I stuttered... Dang it! They open a portal and walked through, carrying me with them. We are at some kind of castle and I see more skeletons... but three of them caught my eye. Error, Dust, and Swapfell...... they're here. "Everyone listen up! this is Cross, she will be staying here with us" Nightmare said "CROSS!!!" Error, Dust and Swapfell yelled. "H-Hi guys..." I said nervously. I saw swapfell looking at something.... and I know what he was looking at...lucky so did Dust. She slapped him, "PERV!!!" she yelled. *nightmare put me down. "thx Nighty!" I said making his whole face explode with blush. Error runs to me and hugs me tightly. "YOU'RE OK!!!" he yelled (Horrors not there yet). I kiss Errors cheek, causing  Nightmare, Killer, and Swapfell to growl. Error hugged me tighter and said, "It's ok, she's my sister"  Making everyone's jaw, exeped mine, error, and dusts, drop. I giggle, this will be interesting.