9. Promises

The new chapter... Enjoy it while waiting for Our Skyy to be broadcasted ;)

The song is And I by NU'EST (Mr. Sunshine OST)

*****************************

Singto couldn't move freely as long as they had their target, Krist, in their captivity. A wrong move from him could endanger Krist. He knew that they had the order not to kill him but they wouldn't refrain from hurting him. Especially, the mysterious man with the hoodie wouldn't flinch or think twice to hurt Krist. Singto looked around, counting the number of the hitmen in front of him. He killed one of them, three other men were surrounding him, four more hitmen were behind closer to the entrance. Krist was in their middle and was hold back by the man with the hoodie. Altogether 7 assassins. The chance to overthrow them and take Krist back was very low, besides there were more than 10 hitmen outside and in the lobby too.

The situation didn't favour them right now. Singto fell deep in thought, thinking of countless ideas how to escape from here. Alive, at that! An order coming from the leader, apparantly the man with the hoodie, brought him back to reality.

„Throw your gun away!", he ordered again when he noticed that Singto didn't listen to him since he was busy plotting a plan to flee from them. He purposely spoke in a very deep voice to manipulate his hearing ability so he wouldn't recognize him easily even if he encountered him on the street.

The bodyguard clenched firmly onto his gun, reluctant to let go of the weapon that could help them fight against them. However, the leader didn't have enough patience to wait for him. He pointed his gun at Krist's head, pressing onto his skull while threatening to hurt him if Singto continued to play a game with them. The guard raised his arms up to surrender then threw his gun aside, some metres away from him. The men, expect the leader, laughed at the strong guard surender to them, it was a feast to their eyes that they managed to capture the target so easily. It didn't matter that they used a trick against them. They didn't care either that one of them died on duty, essential was that they would get their payment and even share the dead one's money.

The leader seemed to smirk, Singto realized the grin in his eyes. He looked at Krist, „I'll let you witness his death, Perawat Sangpotirat!". Just like Singto suggested a moment ago, they knew more about the Sangpotirats than exposed. They even got the passwords to this office. Just how powerful were they, the men who were targetting Krist and killed Jun one year ago?

Krist shook his head, „Please... don't", he begged with his soft, quivering voice. He was on the verge of crying but tried to hold back his tears. The moment he let those tears out, would be the death of Singto too. The man with the black hoodie wanted to break him, see him cry in agony just like 1 year ago as he brutally murdered P'Jun in front of him. His goal wasn't just to capture Krist but he intended to break him physically and mentally so he wouldn't struggle against them again.

The leader hold Krist's head and turned it over to have his attention on Singto instead. Two hitmen charged at the young bodyguard but he dodged their attack by bending backward. As soon as he bend over, the third man behind him kicked him on the back, he was being pushed forward due to the force used in the kick. One of the assassins in front of him used his fist to hit him on the face but Singto caught his fist and twisted it in a brutal way to break his wrist. A faint crack sound echoed in the air, it sent shiver down the other assassins back. The way he broke his bone was just cruel. But Singto wasn't satisfied with just breaking a bone, he still hold onto the bulkier man's hand, bent him over to him and fiercely rammed his knee on his chest then his ellbow on his neck. Crack. Anther crack noise resounded in the atmosphere. This time, the bulkier man's collar bone broke, causing the hitman to lose control over his body and falling to the ground, he laid there motionless also breathless.