Chapter two

Clark

"I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me Mr. Western. I dont know how I can pay you back but I will try." Victoria told me.

I gazed at her dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. I wasnt usually into blondes but she was definetly an exception. I could feel my body reacting to her, but I reminded myself that she had just been to her only relative's funeral fifteen minutes ago.

I had executed the perfect plan. I had gone all out on the funeral, the best and most expensive funeral money could buy. I had given her mother a funeral not even my own mother's funeral could top.

All apart of trapping little Ms. Victoria Candon into being my submissive. It had been two weeks since I had picked up her near to death body from infront of my car.I had ensured that she was back to good health and could endure what was to come.

When I had arrived in Manchester I had never imagined that I would come across the perfect submissive. I had begun to tire of Maddeline. I needed someone new, someone I could teach the rules and have fun punishing her when she slipped up. Someone I knew had no other before me.

Someone exactly like Victoria. She was younger than I would've liked and she wasnt a redhead but she had a decent education a gorgeous face and a body that taunted me even in my dreams.

I reached into my briefcase and pulled out several peices of paper joined together. It was the contract. This was the first part of all Dominant and Submissive relationships. I handed it to her and watched as her face showed confusion as she reviewed the document.

"I already worked out the perfect way for you to pay me back Victoria." I told her calmly.

Her eyes flashed to mine and back at the contract.

"This cant be happening." she said to herself loud enough for me to hear.

I smirked. I was expecting the shock and disbelief.

"You will do all I say. You will live to please me. I ofcourse will teach you all the rules and so on so dont worry.That part will be my favourite." I said grinning.

Her eyes flashed anger. She threw the paper at me.

"You think just because I dont have any money that I will sink to being your sex slave? I may not be rich but I have enough morals to get by on. I will find some other way for you to get back your money." she said anger rolling off of her.

I was unfazed by this as it was also an expectation.

"I expected you to say that. Thats why I took the liberty of calculting the exact amount and the date that I want my money." I said handing her a second document.

Her eyes roamed the document in disbelief. Her hands turned white as she gripped the paper. Her bottom lip trembled and I saw her capture it with her teeth. I groaned internally.

"This says its $54,000 dollars and its due today in full." she whispered.

"Yes I'm aware." I said smugly.

"Tell me Victoria, do you have $54,000 dollars?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly. I smiled triumphantly.

"Mr. Western, I am begging you not to do this. I...I...just give me sometime and I will get you all your money." she said quietly.

"Victoria, when I see something I want, I do whatever I must to get it. That is how I became the powerful millionaire I am today. Your pleads will do nothing but wound your pride." I told her simply.

"Now, please look over the contract and indicate the instruments you dont like. Before you attempt anything foolish I could always pick them for you." I said