Graham is GONE!

Graham and Damon were dating, but ever since Damon tried drinking bleach in bible  study, Graham had been really worried about him. Graham though his actions were stupid, for Jesus must come first (amen🙏). Graham had gone to visit Damon in the hospital while he was recovering from his bleach binge, he brought a single rose that he held in his mouth (ayyy lmao fom).
"Hey Damon, luv, got chu a present <3"
"Wot is it m8?"
"A rose"
Graham put the rose down next to Damon.
"Aw thanks luv colon three"
"Anything for you, but I wanted to talk about something," Graham said while taking a seat.
"Wot is it my luv?"
"Now I do hope your getting better, but what you did was really idiotic, and I do not agree with it!"  Graham could only think about one thing, it was the fact that he had been chatting up another dude. His name was Jimin, and he was much cooler than Damon cause he was part of the bank of dad. This only made graham more nervous.
"I know it was stupid, but I just wanted to meet up with Alex y'know, he's got the good stuff graham!"
"I know he does! But Jesus always comes first! A-and I-i....i" graham said as he looked down at his feet boi.
"I knew it graham, you've been talking about the bank of dad for weeks, you've been talking to Jimin haven't you!"
Damon began to cry as graham burst into a panic attack. Graham was so scared about what he would do next, for Damon knew about his sinning.
"You know what Damon? It's fricken over m8!" Graham blurted out.
"Gra-g" Damon could barley say anything through his tears 😭. Graham stormed out of the room, and Damon was left there to die. Then Liam Gallagher walked in, and held a gun to Damon's head. Damon started to sing,
"Cause maybeeeeee, you're gonna be the one that saves meeeee," he was super scared.
"Ayy lmao fom u ded son uwasis is better colon three" Liam then shot the gun.

End of part 1 fom