Justine d-h666

"Wot was I think man?" Graham sobbed to Alex James as he cut cucumbers with his jawline.
"I dunno, maybe you should go back and see him, apologize y'know? Maybe give 'im some of this," Alex slid over a small pack of cocaine, cause that rhymes with Alex James.
"Okay," graham picked up the packet and head back down to the hospital.

"Ugh finally we're alone," Nancy said as she came out of the shadows dressed in a sexy nun costume.
"I know right?" Top shagger Alex said as Nancy had her self. Then the preach walked in (jk). Nancy then went over to Alex and fookin striped her top off and went up bum.

"Damon luv?" Graham walked into the room and saw something he'd thought he'd never see ever in his entire existence.
"Damon omg wtf!" Graham said as he saw.......
Liam and Damon sitting there drunk making Tik Toks with each other uwu. Damon had a gun shot wound in his head , as Liam waves around the gun.
"Ehhh graaaaham luv, comere and stick it in meh," Damon said as he did a back flip (what a mad lad).
"Waassssup graham, heard you broke up with Damon," Liam said as he waved the gun toward graham. Graham then use his narruto skillz, and snatched the gun away from the pop star.
"Damon wtf, did he shoot you?" Graham asked while in shock.
"Haasahassa yeah luv he got me g-" Damon then proceeded to throw up our the window and into a pretty girl outside.
"HEEYYY!" She yelled. As soon as Damon stoped, he recognized the face. It was Justine.
"Oh fucc off m8" Damon mumbled to himself as he passed out on the window sill almost falling out. Graham caught him and pulled him in (how suave). Justine then burst the door open into their room.
"Damon what the actual fu-" then she noticed that Liam was there. She stood there shocked at the scene, and then said fuck it and went up to fucc Liam. Graham screamed like a bitch as Justine went fookin nuts. Graham decided to take action, and screamed down the hallway.
"NURSE!" As he continued to hold Damon in his arms (much uwu).
"Uhh fuck Justine," Liam said as she beat him in a game of chess.
"Ha fucker! I win!" Justine yelped
The nurse then came in and saw the disaster. She wanted to jump out the window, but instead she got Liam and Justine out of the room, and patched damon up (uwu).
"All right, later skater!" The nurse said as she jumped out the window.
"Gra-graham?" Damon said as he woke up, unfazed but what just happened.

"Oohhh fuck Nancy," Alex said as she beat him at Mario cart.
"Nancy ouuuut!" She said as she teleported away. Alex then decided to play some mincraft and then suddenly the door busts open.
"Alex lets frick,"

End boi👌