The Company Retreat In A Winter Wonderland

I sighed in contentment as I sit back on the front porch of the ski resort that I owned. Currently, the guardians were having a company retreat and decided to have all of theirs in my resort and because there was going to be a lot of people, my workers decided to call me up and ask me to come over and sort things out for a bit. In the end, I decided to have a company retreat along with them.
All of a sudden, disaster struck all over the place as the tram suddenly malfunctioned, a bear appeared and nearly killed the visitors and the roof of the café I was resting at suddenly exploded and coffee spilt everywhere. I sighed before snapping my fingers and making the bear calm down and return to hibernation and the trams slowed down and the workers quickly labelled the trams off-limits and opened the snow buggy stall so they could take people to the top of the mountain. Just as I finished it, another disaster appeared and I slinked over in exhaustion. Finally, I lost my patience.
I made haste to get to the other side of the café and looked for Kofuku. When I found her, I pointed a finger at her accusingly. "Kofuku! Stop trying to wreck my business! It took twenty years just to get everything installed!"
"We're going home!" Daikoku said as he grabbed Kofuku and dragged her away.
"No! I want to have a company retreat, too!" She whined.
"A company retreat?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked next to me and saw Hiyori, Yato and Yukine.
"Eh? Crystal-san?" Hiyori said in surprise. Then Tenjin came skiing down the slope and showed-off his moves. "No way even Tenjin-sama is here?"
"What a coincidence, Hiyori-san," he said. "All the guardians are having their company retreat right now."
I sighed in exhaustion. "Would you like to join us, Hiyori? It gets lonely when you're with a group of guardians that gossip over the latest news in the Lower Realm."
She nodded and we headed back to the lodge that Tenjin, Bishamon, Kofuku and I were staying in. To be honest, we had to rent out three mansion-sized lodges just to fit all our regalias so we were all scattered around the resort while our main regalia stayed with us in this one.

"Nice place you've got! Just what I'd expect from the guardian of guardian's resort!" Yato exclaimed.
"Right," I said in exhaustion. Then Akai and the others came in and saw my exhaustion.
"I believe it's about time we went to the hot springs outback, don't you agree?" Kiiroi said and everyone cheered happily in agreement. I nodded and we went off to the back and entered our respective sections.
However, while we were enjoying and relaxing, Kofuku decided to do something inappropriate and then someone in the back cleared her throat.
"Ah, Bishamon it's good to see you found hot springs by yourself. I was worried you would try to take a shower in the lodge without knowing you can come here," I said.
"Bishamon is here, too?!" Hiyori exclaimed in surprise.
"This place allows large pets," she explained and I remembered seeing Kuraha sitting in the lounge in his lion form. "But why would Yato's follower be here? Unless..."
"Ah! I didn't expect to see you here, too, Kazuma!" We heard Yato say on the other side. "So you're trying to relieve yourself from stress? You're really hanging in there, Kazu-chin, I can tell! On top of all your middle-management work, you've gotta do everything from pet-sitting to childcare. Plus your master is total skank! I feel for you, man."
At this, Bishamon got infuriated and threw a bucket at the other side which surprising managed to hit Yato square on the head. "No one asked you, guardian of calamity!" She snapped in anger.
"Oh, great! It's the stalker!" Yato yelled back. "Don't interrupt our man-to-man chat! Eavesdropper!"
"Shut it, you gibbering idiot!"
"Watch it, skank!" Yato yelled. But this time, he climbed over the wall to throw a bucket in her face but all of were embarrassed and threw our things at him to make him go back to the other side to make sure he didn't see us naked.
I sighed before I yelled to Akai at the other side. "Akai, make sure he stays on the boys' side. And make a letter to the workers about making the walls higher."
"Of course," he sighed.

After we left the hot spring, we went back to the lodge and got something to eat while Bishamon and Yato were going to resolve their feud over ping pong. When Kuraha decided to intervene by helping Bishamon, Yato decided to go against the rules and summoned Yukine and cut the ping pong ball along with the table. To which I reacted with the stress of having to buy another table along with the other list of things that had to be replaced. "Yato-sama..." Midori said with a dark aura of authority surrounding her. "Punishment for breaking the table, you're on dishwashing duty!"

The next morning, I felt slightly better after having a good sleep. I just hoped that Yato would cause less trouble today. Although when I arrived downstairs, I was struck with a wave of stress and Akai who had sensed my stress ran to my side immediately and burst out laughing at what he saw. Yato was hung on the wall, with some sort of graffiti on the wall behind him in blood. "Yato..." I said darkly and everyone who was messing around and laughing before immediately went quiet as the sky turned dark. Everyone held their breath in fear as they waited for what I was going to say. "Just because I have naturally white hair doesn't mean that I don't get stressed because there are no signs of it! You're on janitor duty until further notice!"

I was taking a rest after sorting everything out in the resort after the disasters from yesterday and when I got back to the lodge, I was greeted with a loud yell from a room. I looked in and saw everyone gathered, including my regalias.
"Every one of you has a motive, I can't tell who actually did it! At this rate, the case will never be solved!" Yato yelled.
"What's going on? Why is everyone gathered here." I asked as I finally decided to confront them.
"Right. In these situations, the culprit is the one you least expect," Yato continued while I continued to get even more confused. "Which means: The culprit is you, Crystal!" I merely stared at him with a glassy expression. At this point, I couldn't take any more of my brother's useless banter. "Why didn't I see it before?' He cried in distress, even though I'm the one that's in distress. "I mean, I have been taking a bunch of pictures of you and Akai when you didn't notice and uploaded it on a sub-account on social media!"
I felt a vein snap in my head as I held out my hand above my head. "Come, Natsuki!" I yelled in anger as I pointed my arrow with a katana and shot it at Yato. "Pierce!" I yelled and the katana hit Yato and he flew out the window and into the snow. I sighed. "Revert, Akai." I turned to everyone else in the room. "I'll be going on ahead first to the hot spring before we leave tomorrow. I will not tolerate if anything else is broken."
After we returned from the trip, Akai and I made it our goal to find the account and delete it, much to Yato's distress.