SMUT

This is the smut i promised , sorry if its not good its my first time!

I was getting ready for a party,i was putting my makeup on while Taehyung was just sitting there staring"stop staring at me" he just didn't listen and said "do we really have to go? i don't like it when people stare at you" i replied "its jungkook's birthday of course we have to go!" i finished my makeup and then taehyung said " remove your robe and get changed " "나간다 (get out then)"

"okay" he slammed the door and went out and i started changing and i ended up choosing this

(ps its a fancy party)

"Taehyung Im done!" "Do i have to tell you? don't wear these type of clothing go change!"

Never!" he smashed his lips onto mine i couldn't move not one bit i was stuck there like a stone he was asking for entrance but i refused he touched my ass which made me shook i opened my mouth and our tongues were playing and he was still massaging my ass which made me moan "ahhh~" he removed my skirt and removed my panty and he put his finger in and he went in fast"taehyung f-faster!!" he thrust his finger faster and my moaning got louder and louder until i reached my climax he removed his finger and licked.

he flipped me over and i was at the bottom he kissed my neck leaving hickeys he grabbed your breast kneading it you shut your eyes felling the pleasure he removed his pants then his boxers and slammed in you he went faster and faster until he hit my g-spot.

he pulled out and he fell beside me he finished himself off and kissed you a goodnight "are we still going?" "not anymore"