✧・゚: *✧・゚:*4 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Felix was confused. And angry. But mostly just extremely confused. He wanted to tell Chan, but for some reason it felt wrong. It felt like he and Changbin had a secret, something Felix didn't know he wanted until he had. Something just they knew. And he knew himself good enough to know that he loved it. Of course, he would never admit to loving it to anybody else, but deep down inside, he was screaming out of excitement. Maybe he had a tiny crush on Changbin. But he wasn't ready to admit that to himself yet.

"Felix, are you on your way to school?" Hyunjin's voice screeched through the phone. "Yeah, I'm driving to school right now." Felix answered. "Really? Do you think you could pick me up? I'm a little late."
"Of course, we'll be at yours in 5 minutes." Felix smiled, he could hear Rachel groan, and Olivia let out a long sigh. But he wasn't about to let one of his best friends be late to school.

"Hi Felix, thanks for picking me up." Hyunjin sat in the backseat together with Felix. Both Olivia and Rachel was staring at him. "Oh, hi. I'm Hyunjin." Hyunjin said once he saw the girls. "Don't mind them Hyunjin. He has a boyfriend." Felix directed the last sentence to his sisters. "For fucks sake. Why does every hot guy need to be gay!" Olivia slumped back down in her seat. Hyunjin just let out a confused laugh before shifting his attention to Felix.
"Have you talked to Changbin?" Hyunjin whispered. "I saw him yesterday, why?" Felix groaned.
"He was in a fight, and the other guy is in the hospital." Hyunjin looked like he wanted to say more. "And?" Felix could easily see that he knew something else. "He fought the guy because he said something about you." Felix's heart stopped. "What? Why?"
"I don't know, that's all Chan told me." Hyunjin looked troubled. And Felix felt troubled. "So you don't know what the guy said?" This was was horrible. Now he was mixed in in one of Changbin's stupid fights. "Nope, please talk to him later. I know you hate him, but i think you need to find out what happened." Hyunjin said, his voice was tired. "Fine. I'll talk to him. I still don't get why you guys are friends with him tho." Felix was already stressed.

"We're here, and i can't pick you up from school today." Rachel said before the two boys got out of the car. Everyone was staring at Felix. It was like his first day all over again. "Looks like news spread fast." Hyunjin stated. "Apparently."
Their other friends was standing by Felix's locker like normally. "Hi Felix, Hyunjin!" Jisung waved. "Hi guys." Both Hyunjin and Felix said at the same time. "Did you hear Felix?" Seungmin said after he had kissed Hyunjin good morning. "Yeah. But why is everyone making a big deal out of it." Felix's hands were fidgeting in his pockets. "Changbin has never sent anybody to the hospital before. And he doesn't fight for others." Minho almost whispered. "Well then that's his problem. Why does everyone look at me?" Felix didn't want to be concerned about the older. But he was. "It's just how things like that is." Jeongin shrugged. "Where is Changbin?" Hyunjin asked. He was holding around Seungmin, and it looked like most of his previous worries were gone. "The rooftop. But let him be, he didn't even want to talk to me." Chan said. "He's probably just sad because Hyunri is over him. Let him sulk." Felix threw in. He didn't think twice. "What?" Woojin asked. "Oh, right. You guys probably don't know. Hyunri is dating Sanha, and Changbin didn't look happy when he found out."

"Wrong, little prince. I don't really care about that."
"Changbin, got damn it! Why do you always sneak up on us like that!" Felix screamed. "It's fun seeing you startled. And i only do it to you." Changbin smirked again. "You know what. Fuck you." Felix hissed before taking his books and storming off.