Opening

How long do we think we were swallowed by the dark vortex of delusion...?
But.... it turns out that it doesn't swallow me, instead, Kurome was behind this, even in the beginning, I never knew she was behind this, but I know, all in Gamindustri, even my home planet, Leanbox, are invaded by the Dark CPUs

The Goddesses was trying to stop them, but their strength was not enough to match them, resulting in their powerless yet brutal death.....

Even I, Green Heart's son, have witnessed the Dark CPUs' cause of their deaths, looking at each one of them, and I felt nothing but despair and rage, for I swore my oath as a Leanboxian.....

I will kill every last one of the Dark CPUs!!!!!!!

*Insert Song "Kimi no Naka Eiyuu" from Gundam Age*

(The intro plays as the Dark CPUs invaded Gamindustri, destroying it)

Kobore ochita namida ga kyou mo hoshi ni nari
(Ren sits on the bench, looking at the sky smiling a bit)

shizuka ni mimamotteru
tsugi no jidai e uketsugareteku sora wo
sotto dakishimeta
(After that, the sky turns dark with all 4 Dark CPUs comes down like a meteor, revealing themselves right before his very eyes)

owaranai itami no oku de
(He looks at the image of his mother and tries to reach out to her)

ugokidasu hakanai kibou wa
(but he couldn't completely reach her as she disappears, leaving him to roar in despair)

yukubeki michi wo shimeshi, michibiiteiru
(during the pre-chorus, shows an image of each of his comrades and each of the Dark CPU even Dark Green posing a greater threat)

kimi no naka no eiyuu ga mirai no kimi wo mezame saseru
(The battle starts between Ren's team and the Dark CPUs as they fight them)

kowashite umare, umarete wa mata kaeru
(as his comrades attacks each of the Dark CPUs using their signature weapons)

shinka wo shite, kurikaeshi kawatte yuku yo osorenai de...!
(as Kiryuu Ren battles Dark Green head on with their spears clashing)

hikari ushinatte mo omoi tsunageru
sono egao ni aeru hi made...
(Until Ren unleashes his demonic rage mode and delivers a finishing blow as he stands in front with his comrades beside him but Dark Green appears behind them in the background)