Chapter 14

“But sadly-”

I stayed silent and listened to her explanation.

“Dad died three days after mom gave birth to you. I was forced to stay with dad's family side. I never know why. But i was told that i have to be sent to dad's family or i will be registered to an orphanage house. I have no choice, Jieun..”

She's crying.

I don't know why but my instinct felt like she's saying the truth.

Maybe she is my sister.. But if she's not, i would never forgive her.

“If you're really my sister, tell me our family's details.”

“Okay. Yours are on 15th of April, Dad's is June 27th and mom's is August 13th.” she said confidently while looking into my eyes. She wasn't even stuttering.

I gasped a little as i heard her answer. Everything was perfect. It was all correct. I pretend to not care and continued.

“And...?”

“Our parents got married on 11th of March 1998. I am 20 and you're 18. Dad's name is Lee Jeongri and Mom's name is Lee Jisoon. Dad's first out of 3 siblings, mom's an only child. Her mom or our grandmother passed away.”

I cried after i heard her answers. None of them are wrong.

“I-i-i can't believe you yet. I won't until you take a DNA test.” i said as if i was threating her.

“Okay, i will.”