Read Me...Again!

Dearest travellers,

The moment you have been waiting for...the judging! The train "Romance" has already left the train station, so let us fill you in with the judging rubrics! To all passengers, please vote on this chapter to tell us that you have read everything here, so that you know how the Wonderland Express works in its wonky way, no?

First Round:

We will skim through your books, and the judging rubrics are these:

- cover

- title and blurb

- story plot

- character development

- grammar and tenses

- flow and style 

- originality

After deciding, we will announce five shortlist members and two honourable mentions. The shortlisted travellers will be moving forward to the second round...the harsh trials of Hell! For everyone else, you will still receive a short review on where your strengths and weaknesses are and how to improve them. After all, you did choose to embark on this dangerous journey with us, and we must reward you with something, right?

Second Round:

We will read your books in detail (no voting or commenting though!), and give you a full review of your masterpieces. The judging rubrics are the same as the first round, but they will have scores.

- cover: 5 marks

- title and subtitle: 5 marks

- blurb: 5 marks

- story plot: 15 marks

- character development: 15 marks

- grammar and tenses: 15 marks

- flow and style: 15 marks

- originality: 15 marks

- bonus marks: 10 marks

Oh, a note here: bonus marks represent how much your judges (which are us, the Guardians) love them.

After adding up all the marks, the three people with the highest marks in each train will successfully enter into Wonderland! These people will receive priority in our graphics shop for three months, a shoutout, a sticker, bragging rights and a celebratory tea party in your honour. Sounds tea-riffic, doesn't it?

Dear me, we have forgotten to tell you some basic rules and manners on this train. We are terribly sorry for our mistakes. Violating any one of these rules will result in an invalid ticket and kicked off the train, right into the Red Queen's dungeon!

Rules:

- Be nice to everyone, including the Guardians and your fellow passengers, be it the one sitting next to you or a stranger in the far corner. Kindness to give and kindness you shall receive, no?

- Do not unpublish your book during the judging process, as this will be as hard as finding a brooch in the middle of chests of jewellery, no? 

If you have changed your title or unpublished it, please do comment here, with the old title and the new title. That way, we can update the passenger list, to make your train ride smoother!

- Follow this account and all of your hosts (they are on the bio) and show some love to them, yes? They have prepared hard for this awards!

- Add this book to your reading list and your library, so that you will be notified immediately whenever there is an update or a sudden train wreck

- Do not bribe the Guardians in any way to give you higher marks, not even with cookies or cheesecakes. This will make the awards unfair and corrupt the pure, blissful lands of Wonderland, you see. 

- Please give us some patience when waiting for the first round results to be out. After all, we, the Guardians, also have lives outside of being a Guardian, and asking for results every five seconds will not help the speed of judging. 

With that being said, we thank you in advance for you kindest cooperation. As Guardians of the Gate and train captains of the Wonderland Express, we hope you enjoy your journey with us on Wonderland Express!