Mirror [Jin]

Requested by @emelie2112

Abusive actions like rape
Slight profanity
Mature themes
Suicidal mentions
Psycho
Yandere

Abusive actions like rapeSlight profanityMature themesSuicidal mentionsPsycho Yandere

I woke up to my blasting alarm, cringing at the sudden scream of the machine. I hit the off button that was connected to the top of the alarm and sat up, hoping not to fall asleep again.

I really didn't want to get up, the bed was just so comfortable, the covers laid over my body in a messy cluster. I yawned. Then I randomly flinched at the sudden ray of sun strongly beaming into my bedroom, then hitting my unsuspecting eyes.

I sighed, then flipped the covers from over me, standing up reluctantly.

I took off my big sleeping shirt and under garments to reveal my thin body, you could almost see my ribs, no, you could see them, a few at least. I grabbed the towel hanging from my door's hanger, wrapped it around my body and ran to the bathroom that was right across from my room.

I placed the towel in a clump on the counter then turned to enter the shower. My shower could also be a bath, I liked that. It was calming to take a bath once in a while.

I turned the water on, finding the perfect temperature to let myself soak in, warmth.

I hopped in, letting the close to hot water embrace my back and head, causing my caramel hair to fall into a caramel veil of hair, like dripping caramel sauce. I moved the hair back and started moisturizing it, letting it soak so it could eventually be washed with shampoo and conditioner.

I finally took the shampoo and spread it throughout my wet locks, leaving thick bubbles on my hands. I stepped away from the spraying water in order to let the shampoo "soak in." After about fourty-five seconds, I stepped back, letting the water hit my head again. I moved my hands around to get all the shampoo out, feeling and seeing the bubbles falling down my nude body.

After my hair was fully rid of the bubbly shampoo, I squeezed the creamy colored conditioner onto the palm of my hand, staring at the random weird little swirl it had come out in. I collected my consciousness enough to take my hands and rub it everywhere in and on my hair in a thorough manner, hoping it would not get into my eyes.

After two minutes of leaving the product to soak in my hair, I started washing it out. My hair was feeling silky and smooth, I felt pleasure in moving my hand over my just washed head. After thirty seconds of washing my hair and brushing it with my shower brush, I turned the comforting water off and swept the curtain open to my steamy bathroom.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel, drying my body to a certain extent. I walked back into my room and continued drying myself as much as possible. Soon, I felt just dry enough.

My bedroom was small, so it only took a few steps to reach my big set of drawers, which held all of my clothes, which had a rather dark palette.

I quickly got out of the large T-shirt that acted as my pajamas and slipped some dark, ripped jeans on as well as a loose plain black shirt. I slipped my gray hoodie over my head and finally, exited the room.