Drama/class

Zuri's POV

I take my usual spot in my drama class and Tamara sits down with a loud sigh next to me.

"Zuri! You don't know how happy I am that you're here! Break made me gain some wrinkles and probably some brain damage because it was sooooooo boring!" she says. Then she smiles. "How was your break?"

This is Tamara/Tammy

She is portrayed by Gabrielle Elyse

She is portrayed by Gabrielle Elyse. Tammy is basically like Audrey from the Disney movie Radio Rebel.

"My break was pretty mediocre. But I got to see Angie," I say.

"Angie? Aww. I totally need to meet her someday."

"I think you two will like each other," I reply.

"Oh Zuri," she saying looking at me like I'm a little 5 year old girl. "Everyone likes me. Even Cassie would have liked me."

"Please don't remind me of her," I say putting my face in my hands. I told Tammy about Cassie a few days after I met her because once Tammy starts getting to know you, she wants to know EVERYTHING about you. And it's a miracle that she remembers everything everyone tells her. That girl is one of a kind.

"What's Cassie short for anyway?" Tammy asks. "Probably Cassandra. Or Cassidy. She seems more of a Cassidy to me."

"You don't even know what she looks like," I say.

"Yet. We're bound to meet somewhere in life. Plus, I can just tell. I'm 99% confident in my answer."

"What about that 1% that you're not confident about?"

"Oh, I'm confident in that 1% too. I'm just letting it have this one."

I laugh and takeout the script we were supposed to type up over break. Mine is about 5 pages long.

"Your script is cute," Tammy says.

"But you haven't even read-" I stop talking when she gives me that look. "You just know, right?"

"Of course," she replies.

She places her script on her desk and my eyes go wide. "You call that a script?! That looks like a book! That Ravi would read."

"My sweet Zuri. You must learn to let your creative juices mix with your dramatic side and voilà!"

Tammy opens her script and starts reading it. Then she laughs a little and looks at me. "That's the good part."

"Can I read it?" I ask.

She gasps. "And ruin it for everyone? I think not, young lady."

"Hey cutie." Jax bends down to give Tammy a kiss on her cheek. I didn't even see him walk in.

This is Jackson/Jax