chapter 30

this was one of the most emotional games for me so im only going to include neymars injury. ok and i went to see one direction yesterday and i was so close to louis and i wanted to cry. i love him so much omg no one understands.

now on with the story and pls read the note at the end.

sabrina p.o.v

I put my hair into the tightest ponytail and checked myself in the mirror. I had my Neymar shirt on and a pair of shorts on too. Neymar had to head to the stadium early so I was stuck home all alone. David and maria were going to pick me up in about a couple minutes. I grabbed my bag and headed outside to wait for them. My phone buzzed and I checked quickly and it was neymar.

neymar; are you on your way to the stadium?

sabrina; just waiting for david and maria to pick me up whyyyyy?

neymar; just asking and hurry up because imy.

sabrina; you saw me literally an hour ago?

neymar; and i miss you so much already.

sabrina; theyre here and ill be there soon so adios.

I walked towards David and Maria's car and sat in the backseat.

"Whats up guys?" I said.

"Nothing much and everything good with you and neymar?"

"Yeah, nothing new with that florencia chick but i have this feeling she will be at the stadium." I had this feeling she was going to be there and I feel nervous. I just tried to relax myself and continued to talk to them.

"She is at the stadium." David said and I looked at him.

"How do you know?" I asked him and Maria turned to him too.

"Well, the fact that Neymar texted me early saying that he was currently hiding from Florencia. I'm pretty sure she is over there." David explained.

"She really needs to back off before I -"

"Relax Sabrina because if he does something stupid then both of them are dead when I see them." Maria answered simply.

"I'll help you hide the bodies." I added.

"Good and why didnt you tell me you knew that Florencia was at the stadium?" Maria asked him.

"I didnt think it was really that important." David answered her without looking at her though. I took a guess that she was moody today.

"Okay David." She answered simply and got out the car fast. I walked right behind her and once we got in I looked for Neymar and quickly saw him standing by the bathroom. I walked towards him and asked him something immediately.

"Why didnt you tell me that Florencia is here?"

"You bumped into her?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"David told me." I said and he nodded.

"I didnt want to worry you at all and I dont even know how she got in here but if you see here ignore her no matter what. If she comes up to you and says something then ignore her promise?"

"Yeah dont worry and good luck in the game today. I'm going to go head out to my seat before I bump into her." I told him and he nodded.

"You know what? You should go sit in the bench so you can see me play better." he suggested,

"I doubt im allowed to do that." I answered him.

"Well, let me text my couch and see if he would mind." Neymar said and he pulled his phone out. I just stood there waiting.

In ten minutes later he recieced a text message from his couch back.

"What he say?" I asked him confused.

"He said yeah you could but just sit by him. He said he'll wait for you by the entrance to the field." Neymar answered.

"Okay, I'll see you out there." I quickly pecked his lips and headed to where he told me too.

I started to walk when i felt my phone buzz. I continued walking and tried pulling my phone out. I felt my body bump into someone and I looked up to see an umfamiliar guy. I would admit he was pretty damn goodlooking if i wasnt dating Neymar.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized quickly and i just softly smiled.

"Its alright it was my fault for not looking."

"No it was totally my fault for bumping into such a pretty girl like you." He smiled and I just softly giggled.

"Well uhm thanks?" I laughed.

"So if you dont mind me asking what you doing back here?" He asked me.

"Oh I had to see my boyfriend but now im going to my seat." I answered.

"Oh," He said a bit dissapointed, "Im James by the way." He smiled.

"Im Sabrina it was nice to meet you James." I smiled.

"Hope we can see each other soon Sabrina." He smiled and then walked away. I just shrughed my shoulders and headed out.

I spotted Neymars couch.

"Sabrina?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Just sit by me and dont worry your not the only girl that is going to be there. Apparently, Oscar brought a girl."

"That is good at least. I was kind of worried that people were going to start saying things incase." I said and we then we started walking. I sat down on the bench and in about twenty minutes later the guys came out.

They started the national anthem and then another girl appeared next to me. I just smiled towards her and she returned one.

I looked onto the field and saw that James guy from before. He was playing for Colombia and it looked like he was really nervous. The score was 1-0 and I felt a bit bad for him since he was probably hoping to wi todays game.

I looked at Neymar and suddendly he was pushed onto the ground and i felt as if my heart stopped. I prayed he would get up but he wasnt. Suddendly, Marcelo rushed towards him and started yelling that Neymar wasnt okay. I felt tears form in my eyes and James showed up next to him too comforting my boyfriend. Paramedics rushed towads him and I did something I probably get yelled at.

I ran to Neymar's side.

authors note; so guys after i finish this book i probably will maybe do a sequel or write a new neymar fanfic. the maria/david one will have slow updates. and im going to focus on my new story right after this. its a lucas piazon one cause i love him ok.

well follow me on twitter and comment if you rather have a sequel or a new neymar fanfic.