The one and only chapter

#sqoongi lol kill me may be a little ooc but o well

So one day, Yoongi was just sleeping in his room like normal, when out of nowhere, a splash of

water splashed onto his face. He got up immediately, thinking his roommate did this until
remembered that his roommate was out and was not going to be back for a while.

Yoongi looked at the window where the water came from and then at the floor. He then saw a man with turquoise, aqua-like skin and that he was bald. He also saw that he had eight arms and he cringed.

The weird "creature" was lying on his floor butt-naked. Yoongi saw this and looked away embarrassed because one, it was naked, two, he was gay, and three, the "creature" was hot as fuck.

Yoongi kept looking away when he heard it sit up. The thing had abs and thicc thighs. It also had a beautiful face to go with it too. Yoongi thought he was an abnormal gift from god, but chose to stay away from the thought. (A/n: looks like that basically.)

The thing looked at Yoongi and looked around the room

The thing looked at Yoongi and looked around the room. It then looked back at Yoongi and asked,
"Do you know where Spongebob is?"

"U-um, do I know you?"

(A/n:this about to get ooc asf.)

Yoongi kept looking anywhere but the thing while having so many questions. He wondered why it was an octopus hybrid and why it was there, but that still held the question of why it was handsome.

I-um... I'm Squidward and I'm from the Bikini Bottom."

Yoongi was speechless. He did not believe what he said. Yoongi was like the biggest fan of that show so he was a little skeptical. But one thing he knew for sure was that he was dreaming.

"Um, I'm sorry I think you are breaking into my house and plus what are you, those things actually look real."

Squidward looked at him surprised that he even doubted that he was fake, but then all of a sudden he started choking and his skin started to get dry.
"H-help me! I need wa-water!"

"What?! Um okkkkkk!" Yoongi said frightened that the person would die.

"H-here!", Yoongi said while placing him in the bathtub.

"Thanks. For helping me even tho I'm a stranger."

"N-no problem!"

Then after that they made many babies.

Kill me