New girl

The new girl on the block, Elle Miller, sat in her dad's car staring out of the window wandering what her new life will be like at woodhaven. "Hey sweetie mind helping me unpack the stuff?" This is Elle's dad, mr Miller and he was divorced from Elle's mom eight years ago and now just lives with Elle "okay dad" she said as she stepped out of the car and looked for the first time at the new house "wow! Dad this is absolutely amazing!" Said Elle bewildered by the wonderful house they have now moved into.

"Hey dad do you want me to make dinner?" Asked Elle to her father who was sitting on the new sofa watching the flat screen tv, which they bought earlier, "sure honey! Whatever you make is way better than my cooking anyway!" "Oh dad stop you are a good cook!" A while later, while they sat at the white marble table, they started eating the pasta which Elle had made in silence until mr Miller said "so are you ready to go to your new school tomorrow?" "Yeah but I'm a bit nervous not knowing anyone" "don't worry Ells everyone will love you just like I do!" "Thanks dad love you!" After they finished dinner Elle got up from her chair and washed all the plates, after she cleaned the plates she turned to face her dad "hey dad I'm going to bed now to be ready for school tomorrow" "okay Ells goodnight sweetheart" "night dad" she said as she climbed the winding stairs and then to her room. as she got back into her room she got changed into her pyjamas and got into her soft purple sheeted bed, she then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

It was now the next day and Elle was getting ready for school. Once she was ready, she went downstairs for breakfast "wow dad that smells amazing!" "Well I made these pancakes just for you Ells!" "Awww thanks dad!" She said as she sat down at the table. After she had finished, she got up and got her bag from the front door and turned round to her dad "have a great day at being the new police chief here!" Oh did I forget to mention that her dad is a cop, well yep he is a cop "thank you sweetheart and don't forget to have a great day at school!" "Hoping to!" She said as she opened the door to go to school.

To be continued.......