Chapter 13

Tre in the MM

Promise

I was awoken by Mircale 's whining.

"What's wrong sweety " I said rocking her. I looked over at the couch to see if King was back. He was knocked out with the pillow on top of his head with his hand in his pants. I wonder why do boys sleep like that.

"I wanb millik " Miracle said looking at me with her big brown eyes. She was so cute and looked just like Marqcus. I picked her up and we made our way downstairs . I sat her on the counter while I poured milk in her sippy cup. I gave it to her and we headed back up stairs. Five minutes later she was back asleep. I turned over and was out .

"Stop King" I said tryna get him off of me. He just won't leave me alone Im sleepy and the baby was kicking my ass.

"No I want to cuddle " He said laying his head on my chest.

"Its to dam hot for this shit .Now move before I push your ass of this high ass bed" I said moving over.

"Yo mean ass " He said getting up putting his slides on and walking down stairs .

I slowly got up and crept after him.

"Where you going "

"Nowhere I just got hungry, I about to whip up something real quick you want some " He said getting the pot and pans out.

"You know it " I said sitting on the counter watching him get the ingredients out on the counter.

"I know you want something with cheese in it but what? "

"Mac & Cheese " I said smiling

"You and all this dam cheese. Ion see why your ass ain't constipated yet " He said smirking.

"Because ion get constipated I'm a OG."

"Yea but not in that bed" He said laughing.

"You be like. Oooh King. D-d-don't stop right there. " King said mimicking me.

I hit him on his shoulder " I don't sound like that " I said giggling.

"Yes you do. And I be loving it " He said grabbing my butt.

"I so hate you sometimes " I giggled .

"You coming with me to watch me practice? "

"Sure, I wouldn't mind watching you sweat " I shrugged

"Well go get ready, Cause we gotta be there by 3 , Marc said bring Mircale's clothes and stuff cause her moms coming to get her from there "

"Awwe man "

"Can you get my stuff ready for practice please babe. "

"Gimme a kiss first "

"You gotta catch me "

"Fuck you, you know I can't run, with this big ass bellly , Your scarred up face ass "

He started laughing "There called tattoos, I'm sorry babe, Can I get a kiss? "

"Sure " I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek as I seen Mircale coming down the stairs holding on to the rail and sippy cup in her other hand.That lil girl is so smart to be two, but he was so cute. King looked over at me

"Mircale just saved your life girl " He went to pick her up.

"Unc Kwing " She laid her head on his shoulder

"Yes" He kissed her on the forehead. She held up her empty sippy cup. I laughed. "Uncle, finna get in the shower, go tell tete " He put her down and she handed me her sippy cup.