introducing the characters

Hello guys I know you all have been waiting for an update from my other book my one and only but I'll update soon, I just had a huge writers block, and the idea of writing this new book came to my mind, so I hope youll encourage me by voting and commenting.

Or you can follow me on instagram let's gist

Instagram handle=kulthummuhtar

Introduction

Muayyad Ali (25)a famous billionaire all known around abuja ,for his ruthless and arrogant behaviour he is also the one of the richest bachelors  in Nigeria he lives in Abuja  alone  in his mansion  his mother  (Hassana )and three siblings which consist of 2girls namely Areefa (19)yrs studying in alhikma and Albab (15)yrs  she's in ss2 and then his one and only brother muhsin who is 7yrs and is in primary 2 they live in Abuja also but in a different mansion, his father Ali Arab  was a very rich Arab man from Egypt he came to Nigeria for a business trip where he met their mother and they got married and settled in Abuja he died three years ago  .

Khadija(suad)
Her name is Khadija but everbody in her family calls her su'ad that's her nickname, she's 19 and she graduated last 2yrs ago from secondary school her family lives in maiduguri her parents are Shuwa Arab shes the last born she has an older brother Muhammad he's married and lives in Kano with his wife and daughter muneefa
She is currently in alhikma a university in illorin level 2 where she's studying law. She's a very stubborn girl and always picks fight with people but she's a softie when you are close to her.
She's a mommy's and daddys pet and her father is also rich.

I hope you guys enjoy the story 
Please vote, comment and share don't let me down please 🙁🙁