chapter 10

I decided to stay with Hanna and Caleb since they have an extra bedroom. Emily still lives with her parents aria only has a one bedroom apartment and I would be staying with Toby but... we broke up officialy.

(in the morning)

I wake up to the sound of Willow laughing from the kitchen. it smells like toast syrup and pancakes. I put my robe on and walk into the kitchen. I see willow in her high chair with little pieces of toast and Hanna flipping eggs.

"good morning Spencer" she said clearly trying to get me into a better mood. "I start a Jon at the brew with Emily next week" I said. she stopped and gave me the glare of death. "Spencer Toby is there like everyday he lives on top of it!" she said.

"I know but... I didn't finish half of my senior year I got pregnant I've been in radley I've been on drugs and just... this is the best job I could find." I said. Hanna gave me a hug and gave me some breakfast. "thank you." I said.

"so where is Caleb?" I asked. "oh well this apartment is just beautiful but I am not a fashion designer yet it will take about 5 more years so caleb has to go to work super early and I just work at Ardennes but I will make my own fashion company some day." she said.

(3 hours later)

"I am taking willow for a walk... wanna come?" I said to Hanna. "yeah just let me brush my hair and get changed." she said.

(20 minutes later)

we went to the brew to see Emily. they told us Emily missed her shift. a girl named Angie took it over. "I think she went upstairs to the lofts." she said. I heard my phone beeping but didn't think Mich of it. I assumed it was just an A text I can wait for.

I opened my phone and saw it was an SOS message from Emily. aria showed up 2 seconds later. "did you guys get the text?!" she said. Hanna opened her phone and looked scared.

I saw Arias mom and aria gave willow to her. we rushed up to his loft and the door was already opened a crack.

"Emily?" we all said. we walked through the dirty pots and pans dirty pillows blankets and pizza boxes. I walked into the bathroom and there was Toby. he was passed out with barf  on the toilet floor and his mouth. there were beer cans and bottles all over the place.

I walked out not knowing what to do. they called me into the bedroom and Emily was laying on the ground. I found pictures of me and Toby on the ground. cracked.

she looked like she was about to pass out.