41-50

[Tips: Muzi Bookstore mobile version address
  changed from M.mzsw.tw to M.mzsw123.com]

returnTwilight Home
Turn off the lightEye protection
Font:Biginsmall
Chapter 41 The Crime of Capital Punishment (is the text 5555)
   Save bookmarks
Bookshelf management
Back to Contents

    "This, what is going on here?" The Queen’s shocked flower was eclipsed and exclaimed, but the depths of the scorpion were quickly faint.

    Murong Qingqing covered his face, crying pear flowers with rain, crying heartbroken, "Queen Empress wants to save the youth, they kidnapped the youth, Qingqing, right,,,, Qingqing no face to see people,,,,"

    Murong Qingqing The more I cried, the more sad I was, the tears were like the broken beads, and I was out of control.

    Although Murong Qingqing is acting at the moment, it is also really sad and sad for himself.

    After all, such a thing happened today, and her reputation will be damaged.

    "They, they still want to kill the youth, if not the guards arrived, Qingqing is now afraid of being dead." Although sad, Murong Qingqing still played this show ten.

    "What the hell is going on?" The Queen Mother's face was heavy, and the low voice was not angry.

    "After the Queen Mother, we just found Ms. Murong in the back mountain. At that time, these two abominable villains kidnapped Miss Murong, who was holding Miss Murong's neck and wanted to kill Miss Murong." The guard whispered, Suddenly, the ladies and daughters were shocked and pale.

    Only Qin Keer still sat still, his eyes narrowed, it seems that all this is indeed a good arrangement.

    "Kidnapping? Is someone really kidnapping Miss Murong in the palace?" The face of the Queen Mother was gloomy, and it was a little scary at a time. The voice was also a bit more abnormal.

    "After the Queen Mother, the two villains have already been arrested, and the Queen Mother is still interrogated." The guards pushed two shivering men to the ground.

    "Where is this evil? What is going on?" The Queen Mother’s nephew stared coldly at the two men, and it was a bit of a slap in the face, but it was a bit more amazing.

    The two men's legs trembled, the whole body trembled, and the head was desperately low, but did not speak.

    "Come, come to the palace to fight these two dog slaves, hit them to tell the truth." The queen suddenly ordered the cold, a pair of scorpions quickly swept Qin Keriel.

    However, Qin Keer still sat quietly there, not seeing a little panic, not even the slightest difference, all of this would not affect her.

    The Queen is cold, she wants to see, how long can this safely sit next?

    Immediately after the two guards quickly moved forward, picking up the board and slamming the two men, the guards would have martial arts, and the strength was naturally much larger than ordinary people.

    Only a few times, the two men have been smeared.

    I didn’t say anything before, but I couldn’t stand it anymore. I had to ask for mercy. “The slave said that the slave is telling the truth, it’s Miss, and Miss is letting the slave to kidnap Miss Murong.”

    Another man saw him. He also shouted with a painful face. "The slaves also recruited, and the slaves also recruited. It is indeed Miss who asked us to kidnap Miss Murong."