3. Hitosutoroku

"I'll just...stay here." You moaned laying on your back on the floor. Crowley hovered over you, "hmm?~" He extended his hand to help you up, you stuck your tongue out at him and got up. You heard the door slide open, "Alright enough games, I need to inform you of your first mission."

"Oh, so you're giving us missions now? Last time I checked we were considered a team." You said shoving your hands in your pockets following Ferid again down a dim hallway. "Oh no, I'm not the one giving orders, the boss is." You gave Crowley a concerned look, Ferid punched numbers into a keypad on the side of a metal door. The door clicked and it opened to an elevator.

'What did I get myself into?'

The elevator reached the lowest level, the bell went off and the doors opened.

"Holy shi-"

You had no words to describe what you were seeing. There were people all over, some smoking cigarettes, on computers, playing pool, and a group of four people talking near the bar. You got closer to Crowley hoping that no one would notice you. Ferid stopped and turned around to look at you,

"Well my friends, welcome to headquarters of Hitosutoroku, commonly known as "Heat Stroke."

Ferid waved to the group of four, a girl with long black and white hair noticed him and nodded to him. He lead the two of you into a huge empty storage area, it had a dark amber glow and the silence felt so unsettling. A minute later, the door opened and the four people you saw near the bar came in. The first one was a young man with spiky blonde hair with a cowlick, blue eyes, and a cheezy smile on his face. The second was another man that looked a few years older than the blonde one with glasses, messy hair, and dark blue eyes. The third was the girl with a black and white ombre. Her eyes were a deep red, She was beautiful, but she wore a stone, expression. The Last one was a middle-aged man with long black hair and a villainous smirk on his face.

"Well, Ferid, these are the ones?" The middle-aged man asked. Ferid pushed you and Crowley forward, "Yes sir~ I present you, (Y/n) (L/n) and Crowley Eusford."

"They look promising!! Especially this one!" The energetic blonde jumped forward and poked Crowley.

"Saichi, manners." The man with glasses growled, pushing up his glasses. He pouted and backed up. The middle-aged man stepped up,

"Hello, my name is Orosu Nakama, I am the boss of Hitosutoroku. Nice to meet you both, obviously you know Ferid already, so I'll introduce the others. The blonde is Saichi Rasuki, my third in command and my mage. The one with glasses is Maruka Fuukima, he's our strategist and second pair of eyes. Best for last, the lovely Likah Rumiko is my second in command and my top assassin."

You stood in awe at the four individuals that stood in front of you, they all were indescribable people that you couldn't compare yourself to.

"I'm just an executive, but I was tasked with finding some new members," Ferid turned to Orosu, "Nakama, I didn't get much done with regards to training them." Orosu laughed, "Ah, I never told you that you had to train them, that's what these three are here for."

"So who will train who?" Ferid asked

"Hmm well you know them the best, so you decide."

"Well, I know (Y/n) can with either Likah or Saichi easily. And Crowley would definitely go with Maruka."

"Oh, It's because the glasses, you got this huge dude but no, he's a nerd because of the glasses I gotcha," Saichi said sarcastically. You contained your laughter, you never thought someone in a criminal organization would actually be funny.

"No, I'm literally blind. But yes I am a nerd, and I'm proud," Crowley smiled.

"That's the spirit, buddy!" Saichi said making finger guns at Crowley.

"Okay, then Saichi and Likah will be with (Y/n) and Maruka will go with Crowley," Orosu hummed. "Ferid, you will come with me, Likah, you can go to the east ring." she nodded and turned on her heels. You and Saichi trailed behind her, because of the person he is, Saichi started small talk.

"So (Y/n) right? I'm Saichi, as you know. I'm a magic user, what's your specialty?"

"Oh...well I don't know yet, I mean...I'm good at...Dodging?"

He snapped his fingers, "Ah! So agility! That means you and Likah will get along! well, that actually depends, she's not the warmest person on the planet." He whispered.

"I heard that," She snapped. Saichi put his hands in his pockets, shrugged his shoulders, and smiled, "I'm not wrong.~" Likah used a fingerprint scanner and a door opened. The ring was huge and lit by lights hanging on the sides of the walls. She turned on her heels again with her hair flowing behind her. She gave you a serious glare,

"Let's begin, then."

-Crowley's P.O.V-

'geez, this guy is shady, he barely says anything and-'

"Hey, I'm going to give you a few questions, if you get them right I'll let you live. If you get even one wrong, I'll kill you."

I got thrown back by what he said, "Right, okay, I'm prepared." I responded covering the genuine concern in my voice. He sat up and adjusted his glasses,

"Two people are in a game show, The first contestant has 70 points and the second has 10. The final question is worth 50 points and -50 if they get it wrong. What is the most likely situation to happen? what would be the best situation for the first contestant? Who will win?"

"Ah well, this is easy, The first contestant shouldn't answer at all. Since the second one has 10 if he gets it right or wrong the first contestant would win without a second guess. But since it's a game the pressure gets the contestants and the first contestant will answer incorrectly, giving him 20 points and the second contestant with answer correctly letting the second one win."

Maruka sat up at looked at him, "Good. Next question, You're on a mission, you are in the van directing your four allies, but two of your allies get captured and are held captive and tortured. Do you stay in the van and direct the other two to safety or get out to save the captives?"

"Directing the other two how to free the captives then getting them to safety."

He nodded, "Final question, Do you know physical combat?"

I nodded, he stood up and extended his hand, "Alright Crowley, not bad." He gave me a small smile.

"Hey, Maruka, (Y/n) is going to be okay? Right?" I asked before he opened the door. He sighed, "Depends if Saichi can stop it. Likah is...intense, and I could feel that she didn't take a liking to (Y/n) from the moment she saw her. And being in the same field as she is, she will get extremely competitive. She'll survive, that's all I can say for sure. Anyways, since you passed I'll take you to Sokai, She'll give you your insignia"

'Hitosutoroku huh, this is going to be interesting.'